See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2015

Unbelievable! My girlfriend and I checked in late and walked in the room and promptly found roaches. I killed 8 of them in 5 minutes and we just couldn't take it anymore and left the motel They wouldn't refund our money. DO NOT STAY!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe, and we are sorry for the circumstances. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the pest issues you experienced. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact Guest Services at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

I booked the room through hotels.com and when I checked in the front desk person was extremely rude. He immediately told me I couldn't have any guests as if I was going to have the an epic party. Then when I checked out I put my card on the counter and the clerk snatched it and didn't speak one word. When I called him out on it he told me he wasn't rude and then went on and accused me of having a guest in my room when I didn't.

The room was okay but if you're expecting decent customer service you can forget it

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Fort Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with the receipt situation you describe we have fallen short and would like to apologize for inconveniences you experienced. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I made the reservation for my husband and this is his review:Front desk, at different times, very slow to answer inbound phone calls. - WiFi Hell. Very weak signal. Needed 4 codes in 2 days. - Toilet refill tube popped off the overflow tube while I was in The Thinker's position. Having plumbing experience, I fixed it. - Room 149 (my room, downstairs smoking - weak knees, I avoid stairs) is for handicapped. Don't know why it was assigned to me. The shower floor lacks adequate drain slope, so water runs into the toilet area when one showers. I left towels on the floor to absorb the shower water. - My bed sheet had tears in it and a few cigarette burn holes. The blanket had a large tear in it with the 'insulation' showing. I took pictures of the sheet and blanket for reference, need be. - The desk/computer table chair was very 'creaky' and had nails pounded into various joints for attempted 'repair.' The chair's loose joints, and one nail in particular, were just begging for a flesh-wound law suit. I took pictures of the chair for reference, need be. - The motel grounds could be better policed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank GForister
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

I was impressed when I walked in the room. It is no e at first almost upscale however I have stayed at older ones that were much better. The tv reception was bad the remotexidnot work and it was very dark. I had rather stay at a older one

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank rentednurse
Reviewed 16 June 2012

We came here after our bad experience at the Microtel Inn across the street. They allowed us to inspect the room first which I really appreciated. They offered us a good price which I also appreciated it. Staff was very friendly. The decor was ok, a few rips and tears and scuff marks. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean, and the ceiling height was insane. It made the room feel huge. The walls are a bit thin and we were next to an exterior door which slammed shut everytime it was used, but overall the noise level wasn't too bad.

Room Tip: I would suggest an upstairs room or one not too close to an exterior door.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family