“Grrrrrreat Indian Food!”

Bombay Grill Indian Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #579 of 1,716 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 25 November 2017

As far as my wife and I know, this is the best Indian food restaurant you will find in Fort Worth. Is it perfect? No. Will it satisfy your Indian food craving? Yes. They also have a lunch buffet that is on point. After eating here we usually request a wheelchair to take us out to our car because we ate too much.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I live in Dallas and every opportunity we have , we dine here at this place, the waiter knows exactly what we order everytime, 2 samosa starters (fresh potato , onion, garlic, peas and heavenly spices wrapped in a fellow dough and deep fried)- seriously cannot go wrong there, I order the Paneer Masala (cheese in masala sauce) very yummy, my friends order the chicken tikka masala and the vagetable curry, this comes with basmati rice, and of course an order of regular Naan bread, and qeema Naan (beef mixed in bread) very yummmy!!! Very clean, dose not smell like curry everywhere, excellent service I just love it!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Gross, disgusting terrible horrible the absolute worst meal i have experienced in years!
I am an Indian Food fanatic, having married into that particular ethnic group and I can say. this place is the worst. First the service was abysmal. Started with some slop they passed off as muligatawny soup. I was served less than quarter bowl of a watered down, cold disgusting inedible junk. The lamp vidalloo was as disgusting, completely over spiced and inedible. Companions Chicken Tika Masala was also deemed "gross"! The naan was wet like it had been soaked in water. Avoid this place!

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here since the opened 10 years or so ago. The food was fabulous then, and remains so today. I stop in at least once a week. Paul, the owner, is super friendly and you can tell many of the folks who visit are known to him.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

First time here. Travel quite a bit and don't get much of a chance to get good Indian food. Started wuth the muligatawny soup. It was tasty, but seemed to be missing something. Had the Chicken Madras with a spice level of 7 out of 10. Very tasty with the right amount of heat. Garlic Naan had a lot of garlic on it which was good, but a little bitter. Overall the service was good. Not the best Indian food I have eaten, but very good.