“The best Indian Restaurant ever”

Sana Indian Restaurant
Ranked #794 of 1,864 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 18 January 2016

I have been a customer for years of this restaurant since I discovered the great taste of Indian food. I have traveled through the U.S and Europe and can't find a better restaurant than this one. So, we are very fortunate to have this Indian restaurant in our city. My favorite dish: Chicken Tikka Masala.

1  Thank raserran

Reviewed 4 August 2015

A friend of mine was taking me to DFW and we were both really hungry. Earlier in the day, we had been talking about Indian food and I was really craving that taste.

I used TripAdvisor's "near me" feature on the way and found this place. I am so glad that I did. My friend had the chicken kabob and was blown away with how tender and delicious the chicken came out. I had the chicken tikka masala and it was the best I have ever eaten. The chicken was a little lemony and the sauce had a small amount of spice which made it perfect.

Don't expect pretention, just expect good food for a very reasonable price. They also have an Indian grocery store attached in case you are running low on supplies.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Came here for lunch on a Friday on a suggestion from a coworker. Became quite crowded as mre people piled in to get some of the best Indian food in the area. Fresh naan, chicken that would fall off the bone, great tikka masala.

They also have an Indian grocery store inside. Very unique place. We will be back again.

2  Thank TheTangoFox