4,293 results
All reviews cast iron convention center whiskey rye wine bar beautiful hotel sundance square turn down service business conference room service valet service valet parking downtown ft within walking distance enjoyed my stay a great place to stay starbucks fort
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We were celebrating a birthday he enjoyed his stay the bed was amazing and so comfortable we didn't won't to leave wish the pool was a little bit bigger the pool was full of people we didn't have a chance to enjoy it but the view was wonderful

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Hotel amenities exceeded our expectations. The hotel allowed us to relax and also have fun when we wanted. Centrally located with local shops and attractions within walking distance. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniFTW_Manager, General Manager at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Hello gabrielgO1673RB,

Thank you for the feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our many amenities and the wonderful downtown area. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Josh Heidenreich

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We stayed there the weekend of our wedding. The rooms were pretty nice and clean. Upon check in it was extremely busy. It took awhile to park with valet. It was obvious they were busy and moving as fast as they could. Being across from the convention center traffic is heavy. We did the "Love and Luxury" package. Chocolate dipped strawberries and champagne were delivered immediately to our room. The room was booked awhile before and we forgot about the package. Since we didn't utilize all the benefits the hotel did give us some credit. We had a small issue with the Starbucks. The hotel has nice sights within walking distance. We walked to a nice water park across the street, to the old train station, and the church behind it. I do wish they had a list of restaurants close by. When I asked the concierge desk she just told me to walk up the street to find some. She didn't know of any. Upon checkout our bell boy was the nicest employee there. He was very friendly and made sure we grabbed everything. I feel awful for not remembering his name. He was a really tall young male. Overall I would stay again. This is a perfect nice place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Upon walking in I was very impressed with the hotel it looked very nice in the lobby areas. After I checked in my room I noticed it was dirty. There were white and black stains on my pillows and there were smears on the headboard as well. Disgusting. I called and complained and asked for a new room. After getting moved to a different room, two rooms down from my original room I noticed the same issue, white stains on the pillows. I was very turned off at this point. I walked downstairs and complained that this was the second time I had been moved and showed him pictures of the stains on the pillows. They apologized and moved me for the third time and insisted that this room had been pre inspected and would be clean. This room was clean as it should have been the first time I checked in. I have stayed in many hotels and have never experienced such a thing.

I was disappointed on how the hotel handles the situation. They did not check with me to see if I was happy after checking into this third room. If this was my hotel I would have been extremely embarrassed and very apologetic and at least sent me up a bottle or strawberries anthing to make the situation better. They did nothing. Not the service I expect when I stay in this class of a hotel. Especially for what this hotel charges. I should not have to get moved from a room because it's dirty, especially twice!

Because of my experience I will not stay in Omni Hotel again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samcat79

Hello Samcat79,

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us some feedback about your recent stay. We were very disappointed to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory, and assure you that we hold ourselves to a much higher standard. If you have a moment, I would like the opportunity to discuss these issues with you further. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again.

Josh Heidenreich
gmjoshheidenreich@omnihotels.com

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Really wonderful Hotel with a nice pool area. The shuttle drivers are available up until 11 pm and responded as quick as they could to requests. Great location!

FYI - Ft. Worth’s fireworks 4th of July celebration is not a ‘must-see’. Very crowded with poor logistics in a “dry?” County. Still makes no sense. The F-16 fly-over was literally a “Fly-over”. Four F-16’s flew over at 7:30 and never returned. What a disappointment.

Never heard the National Anthem during the fireworks display either in Addison (July 3rd) or in Ft. Worth....whatever happened to the US Birthday celebration????

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family