All reviews pleasant stay stayed here front desk tub freeway construction towels noise
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Staff were helpful and friendly. Rooms seem new Lots of Restaurant choices close by. Nice breakfast. The WiFi was really strong. The only negative was that there is garbage in the hallways because no one empties the garbage. Two of the four washing machines were out of order. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Melissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Fort Worth - Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear JMIA,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We use reviews like this to help improve our hotel and make your future stays that much better. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and had a strong WiFi connection. I am so sorry to hear that the hallways were not free of trash during your stay, I will make sure to follow up with our staff to keep this from being an issue. We are working diligently to address the issue with our guest laundry facilities being inoperable.

We hope that you will give us another chance to WOW you.
Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

A nice Staybridge Suites with spacious, clean, well-appointed rooms. Yes, it's right on the freeway, but it's relatively quiet and I'm a very light sleeper. One of the best night's sleeps away from home I've had in a while. Didn't try any of their food or social events, but did use my DoorDash app to order some dinner from a nearby restaurant and didn't experience any hiccups. AC unit was fairly quiet, I didn't hear anything from other rooms, and I was on the first floor facing a busy side street. I'd imagine if you got a room facing the freeway the noise would be bad, so if you're a light sleeper, avoid that. Otherwise, I'd say this is a very good choice for the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 19 August 2017

Dear: IBSF7777

Thank you for staying with us at Staybridge Suites Fort Worth. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will come back and see us soon. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to ask.

Sincerely
The Staybridge Team

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Stayed here recently and was pleasantly surprised. As someone else mentioned, it is tricky to get to, but as construction is completed I have to imagine that things will be much better. The front desk staff is very kind and helpful and the rooms are large and comfortable. My rate was much lower than I would have thought after seeing the room. There are lots of dining options nearby (within walking distance). If I had to book somewhere for an extended stay I would certainly consider this hotel. The only thing that i worry about is noise. There is a lot of open land "behind" the hotel; if development continues to occur, I fear that traffic noise might become an issue. Overall a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I arrived on April 28, 2017 and stayed for 2 nights. Check in lady was very pleasant and helpful, I asked a few questions concerning nearby cities since I was there for pleasure and was given information very quick and easy.
As we were walking in the room I thought wow this room was well worth the money being close to the festival as well as nearby restaurants, until I started unpacking. I sat down on the floor next to the computer table and at glance I found a nasty toothpick on the corner of the chair and stuck to the computer chair was a glob of about 5 different hair colors. DISGUSTING. I thought to myself I'm only here for 2 nights just brush it off so I did. I went to take a shower and as I was getting in the shower look on the back bottom of the tub to find more hair!!!! Where is all of this hair coming from sure not from me since I was the first one about to take a shower, here I go again letting these minor things to me go I've stayed in Hotels all over and I understand what needs to be done but I felt like the quality check of the room was not up to par. Later that evening I went to the bathroom to find 5-10 ants traveling all over the bath mat around the tub and thought this was it. Thank goodness it was my last night. Upon leaving I was greeted with "Have a nice day" not even a single how was your stay? Or how was the room? Very disappointed with me paying over 200 dollars for 2 nights and finding all of these unwanted disgusting things in the room made my stay horrible. As we proceeded to get in the car and leave I look down and find what I believe is pet hair all over my clothes, clothes I hadn't even worn while I was there. This experience is one I will never forget!!!!

Bee Phoutthavong

Room Tip: High floors so nobody is stomping over your head keeping you up!
Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017

My family needed a quick place to stay while our house interior was being painted. A last minute reservation was handle quickly and with no fuss. The room was large, smoke-free, well lit, and all the details were in place. We literally lacked for nothing. The staff was pleasant and the morning breakfast one of the better that I've had. The food was fresh, good selection, and the seating area was roomy with a variety of seating types from small tables to a high bar-type area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family