“Panera is always a safe bet”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #199 of 1,895 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Fort Worth is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Had our hearts set to try a local place and then found out it was closed. And. Since we were short on time Panera was a safe bet! The family always loves the bread and I appreciate their nice salad options. Everyone was happy!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This is a beautiful Panera in a lovely part of the city on University Blvd not far from the arts district on one end and the zoo on the other end. The food is always fresh, tasty, and the wait was not long. It is easy access from the road with lots of parking. This is a great place to work (free WiFi), visit, bring the family, or whatever.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Visited with my family including two children. The service was great and the food was the expected quality for Panera. Good stuff.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Love the tomato basil soup. I get the bowl and with the bread that comes with the soup (no extra charge), this makes a meal for me.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2017

I've now eaten at two Paneras, this one and one in Lubbock, and I must say it may become a habit while traveling. The items I have tried so far have been very very good. While the service might be just a tad slower than a fast food joint, that indicates to me they don't have it prepared and under a lamp someplace. I look around and see lots of healthy looking customers, so maybe their influence will encourage this overweight old coot to eat more responsibly. I must add that while the food has been delightful, I have tried several if not all the tea varieties in both places and find them severely lacking. It seems they are saving a lot on tea purchases since every one I have tried has almost no flavor. Since I am attempting to avoid soft drinks, I suppose I will just stick with water since the price of the tea is terribly high for no content.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!