“Lunch at Panera Bread”

Panera Bread
Ranked #187 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Fort Worth is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My wife and I had lunch at this establishment. After lunch, I didn't see what the hubbub was about this place. our lunch was good, but lacked flavor. Our soft drinks were good, but lacked depth for what I was expecting. The service was good, but overall, I was a little disappointed.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

On the occasion of hosting several international clients we have enjoyed their variety of sandwiches, soups and desserts. A walk up menu situation can become congested at mealtimes.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I order dinner to go regularly at this location. And the one thing guaranteed consistent is the inconsistent portions and getting the order wrong about 50% of the time. This time I ordered a soup and salad, the soup is the wrong soup and there is so little salad you can see the bottom of the container!
There are so few places to go for a healthy meal and its just a shame that as a regular customer I am nearly at the point of giving up on Panera Bread.

1  Thank Clay D
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Fast delicious extremely flavorful food, and great to take on a picnic at the park, or a quick trip to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My wife and stop here or the location over by Hulen mall. Each place provides good food for a reasonable price. Menu is lens more towards health foods so if your looking for a good BBQ or Hamburger this is not the place. Salads are excellent and i only order a half bowl as the whole bowl is too much to eat. Sandwiches are very good with a good portion. Use the quick kiosk for easier ordering, especially if there is a long counter line. Wifi is available so don't be surprised if you see several TCU students at the University location. Pastries and breads to go are wonderful. Coffee is always fresh with times marked on each airpot. Service means delivery of your order to the table, Wait time is typically less then 10 mins for the two of us. All in all, a good deal!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!