“Great food and friendly service”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #187 of 1,734 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had breakfast there on the way to the zoo. Very good food and fast friendly service and very easy to get in and out of.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My wife and I had lunch at this establishment. After lunch, I didn't see what the hubbub was about this place. our lunch was good, but lacked flavor. Our soft drinks were good, but lacked depth for what I was expecting. The service was good, but overall, I was a little disappointed.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

On the occasion of hosting several international clients we have enjoyed their variety of sandwiches, soups and desserts. A walk up menu situation can become congested at mealtimes.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I order dinner to go regularly at this location. And the one thing guaranteed consistent is the inconsistent portions and getting the order wrong about 50% of the time. This time I ordered a soup and salad, the soup is the wrong soup and there is so little salad you can see the bottom of the container!
There are so few places to go for a healthy meal and its just a shame that as a regular customer I am nearly at the point of giving up on Panera Bread.

1  Thank Clay D
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Fast delicious extremely flavorful food, and great to take on a picnic at the park, or a quick trip to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens.