US$239
US$199
Renaissance Hotels
US$75
CandlewoodSuites
DFW Airport Marriott South(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$69
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Comfort Inn(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$124
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$196
US$119
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$65
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$67
Agoda.com
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$179
US$153
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2017

first room was disgusting, moved to another one, vent in bathroom ceiling falling out, over all both rooms were not fit to stay in. spent more time unloading, reloading, unloading, and reloading things in & out of car & rooms than I actually was in the rooms. Got my money back & found another place to stay. unless desperate for a room, do not go there!

Room Tip: if you walk into a room and the first words out of your mouth are wtf, turn around & leave
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed at. Under construction. Dirty floors. Uncomfortable in general. Lots of crime in the area. The staff is/are helpful. The owner has got to invest money and time into this property. It has the potential to be a good place.
For now, I would caution anyone to avoid this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Juan S
Reviewed 6 April 2017

This hotel was a wreck. Untidy at best, but really more of a hovel. Anyone desperate enough to stay here might just be homeless. There are holes in the ceilings of some of the rooms and cockroaches can be found in the public areas. This place is a disgrace.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2017

This review is based on ACTUAL EVENTS... There is no fabrication.

I have spent the past few weeks working with the courts in Fort Worth, with the Police and Mayor's Office and with the parent company of this actual hotel Wyndham Worldwide to resolve this scam by the owners of this disgustingly filthy hotel.

I was part of a scam by this hotel as me as well as another gentleman who were both told to park in their handicapped spots because their lot was full. We were assured that we would not get a ticket since this is private property.

However, in Texas, handicapped spots even on private property are ruled by state law and if you park without a sticker.. you are fined.

I contacted the parent company, Wyndham Worldwide, who has said they are not responsible for any kind of complaint about the hotel and that it is just a franchise. In the end they said they will do nothing. It is amazing that Wyndham had such a quality brand, but now since they support this disgustingly filthy hotel, their brand has turned into third rate. The owners of Knights Inn acknowledge that we were told to park; however, they said we should not have listened and we are held responsible.
Had I known that there was no parking, I would not have stayed and asked for my money back... but I was assured by their staff that I could park without incident.

This is fact, not second hand hearsay. In my research ... talking with the Mayor's office, with the Police Depart... with the courts... this is a HIGH CRIME area and they continually patrol this hotel for criminal activity ... so that is why they came onto the property at 3AM to ticket us. From the road you cannot see the handicapped spots, but the police had to come into the parking lot for their nightly patrol to determine we did not have the stickers to park...

now they want to blame us for their telling us to park and refuse to make financial restitution. Anyone with a brain... anyone that values their valuables or their kids... do not stay at this hotel.

Yes, this is a major problem... an $80 room turning into a $520 ticket plus and a hotel and a parent company that believes it is above responsibility.

Now, I have not even got to the point where I discuss the room and the condition of the hotel.

The hotel walkway was filled with lamps, other room items shoved into the corner outside the room I was given. The screen to the window was ripped from top to bottom and sticking out. Anyone could get cuts from just walking by.

The room itself stank of mold. The lights were non existent. The television did not have any cable or dish and was not even a flat screen. The bedding was disgusting, ripped, and the beds smelled. The bathroom seemed like it had not been cleaned in days and there was a little toilet paper. The thing they called towels were threadbare. You could read a newspaper through this thin strips of cloth.

I would tell everyone out there AVOID THIS HOTEL. and when making a choice know that Wyndham Worldwide does not care about its customers either as proven by their lack of caring for what a customer was put through.

This is based on fact for my one night stay at this hotel on March 12, 2017. It was filthy, disgusting, and the people who own it reflected that too.

Room Tip: avoid this hotel and any by Wyndham at all cost... they cheat you on the back end
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank 589larrys
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

This place was horrendous!! Old and decrepit, dirty and nasty. The tub drained ridiculously slow and the manager was rude, air headed and completely useless. There was mold on the ceiling in the closet and roaches in the bathroom. Absolutely disgusting. Stay away from here!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple