Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Interesting Winery, Average Wines

Reviewed 29 June 2020
352warrenh
Wine tasting

Spent a relaxing day in Fredricksburg and stopped in for a tasting. The gentleman who served us was... read more

Reviewed 27 January 2020
Dr_Dan_13
Cincinnati, Ohio

Recommended experiences in and around Fredericksburg
from US$209.00
from US$300.00
from US$109.00
from US$250.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

If you're into rude men trying to school you, this is the place for you.
I wasn't wine tasting. My husband was. The man told me to stop texting. I wasn't interacting with him. No need for him to tell a grown woman that. I wasn't wine tasting.
He then found out my husband was an emergency medicine physician (who has worked his bum off this past year) how Covid is a hoax and over rated virus.
We didn't engage him in this topic. He goated us. It was unprofessional and rude. And unnecessary.
My hubby wanted to try wine. Not debate.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

Come on, people. This isn’t Napa. The wines won’t be the best you’ve ever tasted but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of some. I am a dry wine drinker and some of them were really quite good. I bought a bottle of the rose as a memory of the experience. Minerva was so fun and made the tasting well worth the walk in.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank 232pamelaw
Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

Today will be the last time we ever step foot in the place again. We have been coming here for some years now to get wine about every 3 to 4 months and usually spend a good amount of money there. About 3 months ago my wife and I came in to purchase some wine but at the time they were out of the 3 types that she buys. We asked if we could give him our name and number when it came in so we give our last name. Right off the bat he decides that he’s going to make fun of it. So we decided to walk out and not finish our conversation with him. Today we walk in and instead of being welcomed he proceeded to make fun of how I said hello! If you desire to be a comedian than you are in the wrong business. Once again we walked out. Never before have we ran into him at the store but the past 2 times the joker has been behind the counter. So after today we will never walk in that place again! Luckily there are many more places in and around town that have good or better wine than this place. Customer service can make you or break you well today was our last stop!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 26 September 2020

I had never done a wine tasting before, but the man who ran the winery was very funny and friendly! We got 5 tastings and a souvenir wine glass for only $10! It was a unique part of our visit!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 30 June 2020

Our wine clerk was Minerva, one of the family owners, and she was quite entertaining. The wines were nothing to write home about, but the price of wine tasting was much cheaper than most in the area. The wines are pleasant to drink, but are unremarkable in quality.

Date of experience: June 2020