“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I like the stained glass windows in the dining room. Great salsas, food and service. Servers are attentive and even make suggestions about different plates to try. Consistently good!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We arrived in town late on Friday and were looking to find some Mexican food. We went in about 9:15pm and they were very warm and welcoming even though closing at 10pm. We were not rushed at all and the service was great. We went fairly traditional with tacos and enchiladas, but they were very good and the margaritas hit the spot!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I started with an upgraded margarita for cinco de mayo and it was watered down with little ice and flooded with store bought sour mix . Gross! Not what I would expect from a place like this .
We then got couple appetizers that were pitiful ( nachos & shrimp ) . Therefore, we didn’t order a meal . Even the homemade tortillas were gummy and bland . I expected more considering the area .
I won’t be back .

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This was a very nice restaurant, nice ambiance, nice staff. The green sauce they bring to your table with your chips and salsa is delicious! Everything else was not up to standards. The enchiladas were awful, the rice was edible but not good, the beans were just ok. And the sopapilla is just a hard flat tortilla, fried and dusted with powdered sugar & cinnamon. Not like any sopapilla I’ve ever had before! If you like cheesecake you’d probably like this place even if only for that reason, because they do have an abundance of it & a large variety of flavors.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I loved the atmosphere and food. Place was crowded even at 3pm on a Saturday. I loved the complimentary avocado dipping sauce served with the chips.