“Incredible Ribs”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 20 September 2015

My wife and I stopped in Friday afternoon after a round of golf at Ladybird Johnson Golf Course. My wife said she was not very hungry but would eat a bar BQ rib if I ordered pork ribs. I ordered 1-1/2 pounds of the St. Louis style pork ribs and a side of pinto beans. The ribs were the absolute best I have ever had. They were tender ( meat falling off the bone), perfectly done and seasoned perfectly. My wife after eating 1 suddenly found her appetite and ended up eating exactly half of the order. The pinto beans were ok but the ribs were absolutely amazing.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

The lean brisket is as good as it gets. We each had the sliced beef sandwich with Frank's sauce,which is wonderful, slightly sweet, but not too much. The brisket was melt in your mouth quality. I would rate it as one of the best I've ever experienced. If you're ever in Fredericksburg or just passing through, take the 5 minute drive south on highway 87 for a real treat. Next time we will try the ribs.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Great BBQ, very nice people, and perfect place to find friends. Place your order get your BBQ, drink and sides containers and grab a table. An unusually good variety of sides accompany the main fair. Not open for dinner.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Excellent brisket, sausage, loved the beans, potato salad, and coleslaw. Worth the trip from San Antonio...beatiful drive! Closes at 3pm!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

The brisket is delicious, but the sides are nothing special. We love the baked potato with sliced beef the best! A very casual restaurant. There is outdoor seating too, so if the weather is nice, it's even better. Once they run out of barbecue each day, they close, so go early!