“the best sandwich”

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #70 of 122 Restaurants in Friendswood
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 27 September 2017

The best sandwich with their home made sourdough bread, three different meats on the original with three different sizes

Reviewed 6 January 2017

It's a Schlotzsky and Cinnabon in one but the folks running the counter were bad. We ordered 1 sandwich and chips, 2 drinks and a cinnabon. We were told they were out of cinnabon even though we could see the tray they had just brought out. After pointing that out they said it would be a few minutes and rang us up. It was WAY off they rang up 3 sandwiches 3 chips and 3 drinks.

When the food was ready, they had added ingredients that were not supposed to be on the sandwich and completely missed some that should have been there. The proteins were right though. It took almost 20 minutes to remake the sandwich and it was still wrong. We had asked for no onions and they were everywhere and they missed the ham. We were too hungry to send it back again and just worked through the onions as best we could. We were still waiting on the cinnabon when I finally went to the counter and asked about it only to be handed a bunch of donut holes?? I told them I was done but wanted the cinnabon removed from my bill and they tried for almost 10 minutes to reverse the charge making everyone wait. I was really tired and just asked that they get one of the rolls on the tray and we would go.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Shrimply the best Mac lol, as it's titled. Surprisingly delish. I'd have to come try some of their other new meals they put together

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Never been here before but was intrigued because I was craving a cinnamon roll and saw Cinnabon sign. The line was long and it took a while to place order. I ordered an Italian style sandwich and classic roll. Both were great . Especially the sandwich. Felt like a healthier alternative than the usual fast food places.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Pros & Cons

Pros: Convenient location, drive thru, good food, healthier choice, affordable

Cons: Lacking customer service! Not friendly or helpful. Felt like I was inconveniencing them.

I went in this location, 1st time in probably a year to just get a sandwich only to go to take with me to work. I alone, stood at the cash register for honestly close to 5 minutes...no exaggerating. I could see a young black female doing something to the right of the cash register & an Asian female dressed in all black with a clip board passing in front of me 3x & a young white male off to the right doing something. I was not acknowledged by the Asian woman whom I'm going to assume was part of either management or a lead. She saw me, made eye contact & continued with her business.

About 5 minutes later, the black girl looked up & saw me & put down what ever she was doing & came to take my order. There was no "I'm sorry", or a pleasant "Hello, welcome to... "

I might expect as much from an hourly employee, but to have what appeared to be a manager see me, make sure I was taken care of, even just acknowledging my presence & a SMILE. But just making sure by the 3rd time she walked by, that I was taken care of.

When I finally got my sandwich, took it to work & ate it. The presentation was nice, the portions were good, the flavor was great.

The food was excellent. The service was horrible.

If you want good food, nice presentation, hot, but don't mind people who don't want to be there or could care less if you are there serving you ..this is the place to go.