“Shining it up - knock out”
Review of MASH'D

MASH'D
Reserve with OpenTable
MASH'D is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 510 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: USA & internationally influenced scratch kitchen w/ our Rebellious American twist. Scratch kitchen and moonshine centered mixology served within our energizing, socially connected, unique environment. Your place to celebrate life.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

If you want a casual, electric atmosphere that allows for some a little fun then Mashd is the place. The range of moonshine base drinks is impressive, with the signature drink, Knock Out Punch, being a restricted item; only two red solo cups per person. The quality, and creativity, is impressive too. The shrimp volcano appetizer and the range of entrees was fantastic; downhome to healthy.

Swing by to have fun and enjoy a great staff and clientele.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect name for this place. Good food, nice people, excellent service and
all in pure American style. Will return there!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

MASH'D is a must if you are in the Dallas/Plano area. The service is fun and friendly, the menu is creative and interesting, and, I ask you, how many places serve moonshine? The food came out hot, fresh, and extremely tasty. If the weather is nice, sit on the patio. After sundown, the lighting and landscaping are magical. Plus, they have a great bar that is open to the patio with bar stools there so you can watch a game or the people inside.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

First, if you're looking for this restaurant and blink you just might miss it. It's tucked into a shopping center and a bit hard to find. We were a party of 11; a business group of colleagues who spent the day in meetings and then had dinner together. We had two servers who were attentive but could not really offer solid advice on the menu options. While they did well to bring our drinks, water was slow to come. This restaurant specializes in different types of moonshine drinks served in ball jars with straws. Some of them were good While others tasted a bit too close to cough syrup. I asked for a custom drink that went South but I drank it anyway. In my mind, the foo(a vodka gimmlet, and it was unimpressive. Vodka and fresh lime juice without sugar is hard to get wrong. While the portions are ample and you will not leave hungry,most things are smothered with sauce and ingredients you wouldn't normally think to put together. We had several appetizers that mostly consisted of queso / fondue with chips, fried chicken with more cheese sauce and pita chips, and everything just about everything had corn in it including the guacamole. I ordered the bowl that had turmeric quinoa with sweet potatoes, avocado, walnuts and several other things added in. I opted for shrimp as well Let's just say I would not order it again. While it was edible and different, it was missing something besides turmeric that gracefully tied it together. Several of my colleagues ordered the beet salad which they said was great as well as the chicken and biscuits which was quite a surprise given it came out with a red Chipotle like Gravy Sauce. Most said they would pass on another chance. All in all, this was not a bad experience at all and in fact it the restaurant itself has really great ambiance/vibe. Despite having these redeeming qualities, it just wasn't or isn't a place I would go back to again. There are just too many other choices in the area at the same price point with something special on their sauce.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Wow! I have to say I was really impressed with this place. Took the advise from our TripAdvisor reviewers and decided to give it a try while on my short trip to Frisco, TX. We made reservation and table was ready when we arrived. Sports bar atmosphere with rustic decor and TV surrounding the dining area.
Service: I have to say, the service was great; super friendly, probably one of the best services I received in a long time at a restaurant. *****
Food: Wow! Very unique menu. Everything we ordered, from French Fries, soups, salads, to Burgers, Chicken w/ biscuits was loaded with flavor, plated well, with large, very large portions ... and delicious. French Fries were so good, a few of us ordered more to take back with us to our hotel. *****
Drinks: MOONSHINE!! Yes, I ordered one of their moonshine cocktails. Not something I normally see on a menu, so I tried it for fun. ****

Overall, I enjoyed it, I thought the price was very reasonable for the amount of food, quality of food & desserts, and excellent staff.

Been to MASH'D? Share your experiences!