“Love this place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The lines are long here and are well-deserved. The food is fantastic! Everyone was very friendly and I enjoyed that it was in a historic neighborhood. My only complaint is that it is a very noisy place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,223)

Reviewed 4 March 2018

It was noon and we needed a place to have brunch. Googled restaurants near me and this one made me curious. Glad we went. Good selection of American and ethnic foods.Clean, rustic, with a real atmosphere. Food was good, prices reasonable, large portions made up and served by friendly people. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We decided to try this place since our first choice for breakfast had a long wait. I'm SOOO glad we did. We called ahead and they said there was no wait at the moment. That did change so you have to time it right. It's a walk up counter but the food is magnificent. And hubby and I decided we liked that better bc you were waited on in the order you arrived. Waitstaff was very friendly and helpful. I ordered the shrimp and grits. The BEST I've ever eaten and I am picky about my grits! Oh and it's served with 2 eggs and some spinach that just adds to it. Great consistency, flavor and large shrimp. Hubby got crustless quiche which was good and son ordered corn beef hash tacos which were good. I'm just sad I didn't get some bakery items to go. This will be a go to place for us from now on when we visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Their homemade pesto sauce is delicious, and if you don't particularly want your pesto pasta served on a bed of lettuce, just tell them! They're happy to serve a bowl of pesto pasta as a side.

Whatever you get for lunch or dinner, you're likely to be satisfied...but the thing that makes this place so good is their desserts, which come from Patty Cakes Bakery across the street (the two locations are under the same ownership). The chocolate cake is RIDICULOUS.

The prices are a bit high, but not extravagant. There's a nice outdoor seating area in addition to 10-12 tables inside.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Visited for lunch 2-17-18 and everything I read from other reviewers was correct. The dishes are freshly made thus serving time can be longer; but the food was great. The space is small and noisy but what will keep me from a repeat visit is the mortal sin of any restaurant---the bathroom's are "onesies" and open directly into the dining room. UGH! No one designs this way especially in a restaurant. We had to move our lunch to a table at the far end to escape what are normal human odors--all the spray in the world won't work here.

1  Thank Travelergju374