“Good and interesting”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was there with a group of four for lunch. The spot offered burgers and seafood. The fish and chips was done perfectly and waffle fries were great. The way the restaurant was built added to the interest. Great place for lunch. Portion were huge; had enough left to make supper.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,371)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Maria was the best! Great food. Beautiful view! Great spot before sailing out. Shrimp is really yummy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We're so glad we found this restaurant. Excellent food, great service, very nice atmosphere. I would highly recommended this place to eat to anyone .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I love eating at The Spot. I usually get either the shrimp po-boy, which is excellent, loaded with yummy shrimp or I go for the Ralph Burger. Whatever you get to eat here you have to hit the condiment bar...loaded. You can make a pretty decent meal just from the condiment bar. One caveat, The Spot can be quite crowded at times. I recommend eating here between the lunch crowd and the dinner crowd, but you still may have to wait a bit to order. However, the food is definitely worth the wait. Prices are actually quite reasonable. The view overlooking the Seawall and the beach is awesome. Also, a very good selection of beers to choose from. A shrimp po-boy and a cold beer or two with a great view of the beach...HEAVEN!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had been here years ago, back in 2010, and it was worth bringing my new wife to. They have some amazing food!! The atmosphere is great. Staff is always so knowledgeable about the menu and what is the best and most popular foods. They have an upper outdoor covered area with a great view of the gulf. Prices are reasonable for what you're getting. We both couldn't finish our meals. But the food was excellent!! Great portions. I don't drink, but my wife loved her mango margarita. She DID finish that. LOL we're going to be back for sure at some point.