“Stopped in for a late lunch on a Sunday”
Review of Cajun Greek

Cajun Greek
Ranked #16 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Our mouth-watering seafood comes fresh from the Gulf and is seasoned w/ Cajun flair & served w/ your Greek favorites. Galveston Local's Favorite!
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We were in Galveston and have been wanting to try the Cajun Greek. It wasn't too busy when we arrived, got a table straight away. After a bit of confusion as to who our server would be, they got it sorted out. Needless to say it took a long time to get a drink. But after that, the service was great. We started with the Campechana it was ok. I had a seafood platter with grilled shrimp and fried oysters. I had Cajun rice and coleslaw as my sides. My husband had the Australian Seabass as his entree with grilled vegetables and coleslaw as his sides. Although I thought my seafood platter was priced a little high, I have to admit that the shrimp and oysters were defineatly fresh.

3  Thank Jackie A

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The flounder was amazing. The shrimp was ok, not really fresh tasting. The burger was huge! The service was great!

1  Thank carrie s
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

First thing's first: the food is fresh and delicious. We were told veggies were locally grown and prepped fresh. I requested the veggies for my side and the squash was fantastic. Great coleslaw, delicious hushpuppies, and the stuffed crab was highly generous with crab meat.

As for service, I cannot say enough good things. Our server, Cory, was not only a fantastic waiter, but also a seasoned historian of Texas. He entertained my family with wonderful stories while also catering to our every need. Knowledge abounds when he's in your presence, and you should be so lucky as to have him serve you this fantastic food. Do yourself a favor and give this hidden gem a try. Ask for Cory!

1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The wedge salad is phenomenal - incredible dressing! The staff is very friendly! Great prices too! Very convenient location on 61st street!

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Great little place for a quick dinner. Pricing is a little steep in ratio to portion size but crab cake quality did not disappoint. Gyro is HUGE, awesome and easy on the wallet. Will definitely be back next time I am in Galveston.

1  Thank Nick V