“Dinner Before Cruise”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Visited Saltgrass Steak House the night before our cruise. Atmosphere was terrific, was seated by window with beach view. Great wait staff! Perfectly cooked meal and enjoyed our visit immensely. A definite A+! Will definitely recommend!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here based off of reviews and I'm glad we came. Amazing steaks, great atmosphere and fantasticly friendly service! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

this a very good steak house,food was great,and service was super ordered a large t-bone steak and was cooked just right

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The pictures look good but the taste of the food is what counts not that great quality meat but of your looking for a mid range resturant then I guess go here. If you are a visitor then you should try other places as their are many steak houses around....

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect we got a table witch beach view, waitress was a little lost but was ok, the drinks was really good, when your order arrived OMG all was cooking the way we order and my steak was really good the best, I will came back for sure