“Great Seafood With a View”
Review of Blvd. Seafood

Blvd. Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Blvd. Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Managed to beat the crowd for an early dinner and glad we did. Trendy little spot right on the seawall. I had the Blvd sampler which includes a nice slab of redfish, grilled shrimp and scallops. All were cooked just right with great6 seasoning. Fresh green beans and rice topped it off. My wife had a wedge salad and half a dozen oysters Rockefeller which made for a nice meal. She said the oysters were about the best ever. The restaurant has a nice, open atmosphere with very accommodating staff. We'll be back to try some of the other dishes soon. Prices were typical for an upscale Galveston seafood restaurant.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I was very impressed with Brian, the server who provided details abut the Restaurant Week and specialty dishes.
Thank goodness he recommended the chowder and crab cakes (which I was leaning towards). They were had unique ingredients that embellished the flavors to be extra ordinary! YUM! The chowder was not heavy in cream but light and made with coconut milk. The service was prompt and food served well heated. I was given a laminated photo pamphlet about Galveston's history which was a pleasure to read. All the staff was friendly and polite. I would like to go back and try more of the items on the menu such as the blackberry pork chop!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Stopped in for a casual dinner...place was busy I had no reservation. I was seated in about 10 minutes. My server was great, pleasant and fun. I got the restaurant week special...oyster appetize was delicious! My entrée was grilled redfish and it was cooked perfectly...VERY moist and seasoned, not the usual dry redfish that I have grown accustomed to seeing. Veggies were also well done. Dessert was bread pudding and it was excellent. The place is a bit noisy and hard to hear, but that is the only negative about this place, and I can live with that for good solid seafood. Prices are not cheap, but I also don't think that $20-25 is bad for a good entrée. I cannot speak to the meat dishes, only the seafood. Shrimp and grits was also very good and well presented. I will return many times!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Found the restaurant based on Yelp reviews. It is across the street from the seawall so it has a view of the water. It's not pretentious, not overly decorated, it's about the food.

Husband order fried fish and French fries; says they were the best fish and chips he's had. Since he orders the same thing at most seafood restaurants it must have been good. My stuffed shrimp and crab were very good. Service was attentive, so we will dine there again.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

The food at Blvd. Seafood was amazing! They have a full bar, delicious appetizers and the entrees are delicious. We ordered a combo appetizer plate which allowed us to taste everything. The flounder entree was mouth watering. Our compliments to Chef Chris Lopez! If you want an outstanding server, ask for Joel Nance. He explained the menu in detail and his service was impeccable! We are going bak to Blvd. Seafood!