Beachcomber Inn(Galveston)
US$59
US$85
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$132
US$103
Avenue O Bed and Breakfast(Galveston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$169
All reviewsfree weightswafflesfree breakfast isclean place to staytv channelsmini muffinsenjoyed my staycruise porteasy accessovernight staya king size bedroom was spaciousminute drivewould definitely stay here againnext morningdesk staffvery nice hotel
Reviewed 6 July 2016

There was nothing wrong with the property...
They have fraudulently charged my credit card claiming that the room that we stayed in was smoked in. No one in our family smoked in their room. We have stayed in many hotels in the past few years and this is the first time we have run into this. How can one dispute this days later and from hundreds of miles away? I believe that they know this and prey upon "out of towners". I have since looked into their reviews and noticed a similar pattern. I am currently filing a claim with any and all parties that I can.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kenandmary0104
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel in general had a musky smell as soon as you walked in. There was mildew in my closet which my my allergies act up the whole time I stayed there. When I informed the front desk they said they were sorry and that they had a storm 3 weeks ago and had a leak. Regardless, all I got was an I'm sorry. The view in the back looks like a swamp. They really should out a privacy fence back there. I do not recommend it. Breakfast is okay if you LOVE carbs! I guess you get what you pay for.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2016

The rooms were clean and the price was reasonable but the room on the 1st floor room felt damp and musty. We were unable to get rooms on the same floor even though we had booked 2 weeks in advance. The 3rd floor rooms were not so musty and brighter. The female staff was very polite and helpful but the gentleman working the counter all three days was rude and appeared to be condescending to the female employees and guests. This was not just the opinion of our party, other guests were talking about him. I will not be staying there again for this reason. Wifi was free but very slow and frequently lost connection. Breakfast was free but there were no fruits on gluten free foods choices.

Room Tip: The upstairs were less musty.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Excellent accommodations but the breakfast could have had yogurt, fruit and oatmeal- a little substantial and balanced! The room was pleasant and the A/C worked. I liked the ice and vending machines. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Please don't let the NEW fool you....our room was put together badly...light cover in ceiling the unit was hanging down, didn't finish the paint around it. bathroom already smelled musky, mildew and you can tell tub area wasn't very clean. Ok, i can over things but when you're sutting in the breakfast area and you see a large roach freely crawling on wall...then its time to complain!! True other places may have bugs but when you see them while your eat breakfast. Needless to say we check out and found a different place. When we complain...guy could say was sorry...our bug does come out once a week. Well your bug must not be doing something right.
Also DO NOT arrive early thinking they be nice and go ahead let you check in....NO ONE was allowed to check in early.....exactly 3pm there was a line out the door! Again I've never had a problem arriving hour before check in to have to wait. Not friendly on first day service on first....morning person was alot better, even stayed nice after he checked us out.
Ooh they don't spread the different family around.....each if us was next to each other...don't have a problem with that....never noticed that before.
Needless to say I will be contacting the Corporate Office.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family