Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Galveston
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Breakfast included
US$263
US$243
  • Pool
US$229
US$206
Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$214
The San Luis Resort(Galveston)
US$289
US$161
  • Restaurant
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$187
Hilton.com
Best Western Plus Galveston Suites(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$229
Travelocity
Lost Bayou Guest House(Galveston)(Great Value!)
US$170
All reviewsfree weightsfree breakfast isclean place to staytv channelsmini muffinsenjoyed my stayyogurtcruise porteasy accessspacious roomovernight staya king size bedminute drivewould definitely stay here againdesk staffvery nice hotelnext morning
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I could not have asked for a more friendly front desk staff. The general manager Jay was just awesome and really helped my family out when we had some craziness happen during our trip and had to make last minute changes.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank paradiselost79
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Stayed here night before leaving on cruise. View was not the best but wasn't looking for a view. I was looking for a reasonably priced, clean room, with good service and got what I wanted. I would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patpierce49
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We booked a room for just one night before we boarded the Carnival Freedom for our cruise. We were very surprised at how clean the rooms were. I don't think this place has been opened very long, so that has a lot to do with it. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. And the rooms were very cool as it was typical humid Texas weather. There is a slightly damp feel, but that is to be expected in any place you stay on the coast. The free breakfast is no great shakes, someone did not show up for work that day and the orange juice was not mixed well. But it had waffles, cereal and pastries. We saw NO evidence of bugs so that was a wonderful plus. I would stay there again anytime I go.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the hotel have a view of industrial and swampy area.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Connie M
Reviewed 16 September 2016

My only issue, which was resolved with being relocated to a different room, was that I had no internet access on the third floor. I needed this to complete a lot of personal business as I was in the process of relocating and needed internet access. The rooms were clean and well maintained and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We enjoyed the stay and the price we paid for the room. Would have preferred a better view. The breakfast did not consist of meat and eggs, or fruits. Overall, it was a great place to stay. Will be going back.

Room Tip: Would have preferred a better view. Room was on the back of the property.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple