“Great service and delicious food! ”

Besa's Pizza Pasta & Subs
Ranked #41 of 368 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Thank you Besa's for delivering this to our hotel. We called and the staff were so friendly and helpful, gave us a great variety of food and there was plenty to go around.

Delivery was quick and the driver was so nice! Thanks for filling our empty stomachs with delicious pasta and salads!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We had Pizza, salads, a meatball sub, and Besa's Special pasta delivered to our room at the Hampton Inn and Suites on Friday night. The food was good and the delivery was prompt. Price for all was also very reasonable.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Best calamari in the metroplex...Alfredo is not canned and is very fresh I recommend it. I would leave out the meat in the pasta it takes away from the flavor

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I had called in my order, when i arrived to the store, the guy apparently misheard my order, which I was pretty specific about. He just made a regular pizza instead of the one i asked for. When we talked to him about it, he acted like there was no other options to fix this order. He had an attitude towards us when we asked if they can remake the pizza. Also on a third party website the prices were wrong. Not saying it's their fault but they should atleast try to fix it. The guy said 35 dollars for the whole thing. From the third party website, that's a ten dollar difference in the price. I added it up to 25. When we asked the front person about the price, he rolled his eyes and pretty much talked to me like I'm stupid. We got home with our order. The bruschetta was a slice of tomato and a slice of cheese on a piece of bread. Their pizza was just globs of ricotta on their pizza and in random spot. Just big globs.
We only ordered from here because some news people said they were the best pizza place, which is wrong. High prices, horrible customer service, attitudes, and globby pizza does not make you the best pizza place. Customer service should be your number one priority in owning a business.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Have been frequenting this restaurant for several years. The food is always
good. Especially like the lasagna and chicken artichoke. Also the special salads are very good. Nice comfortable atmosphere and good service.

Been to Besa's Pizza Pasta & Subs? Share your experiences!