“Decent but dont expect too much.”
Review of Ci Ci's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ci Ci's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 December 2014

OK- it is a pizza buffet. What more can I say. Not outstanding but not garbage either. Kids were running around which made this NOT enjoyable. But the food was decent. I just wish others would corral their kids rather than letting them run amok.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Please tell me what is it about a Buffet that make Restaurants feel that keeping the place Clean is NOT important!!!

I will go there for lunch with a friend or two, OR my Spouse. I see so many Moms in there joking and talking to other Moms while their Kids run all over the place right after they have thrown much of their food on the floor. It is a Restaurant, not a Park. And YES, I do blame the Restaurant for NOT maintaining a sense of Civility and Cleanliness.

1  Thank JeromeW99
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

They're pizza is the best and also they're service. It's family accessible and has kids running around.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Pizzas were coming out hot and fast on the buffet, there was two types of salad greens ,, they really needed more "fixings" for the salads, there were 5 types of dressings ( they need to add a vingerette for lo cal ) it was a great place to sit down and just take our time and watch a ball game :-) Friendly service, and great price,,

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I love coming to this CiCi's, the service is great. We can order a specialty pizza if we want to and they always have the buffet stocked. We will certainly return! The only downside is lots of people with lots of kids who run all over the place like wild animals!