All reviews indoor pool senior rate standard fare hotel snob nice selection clean rooms comfy bed easy access nice room breakfast was delicious workout room meeting room stay there again off the highway very nice hotel first floor king suite
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We recently spent one night at this Holiday Inn, and the best part of our experience was John Espinoza. He was a bright, cordial, and cheerful host at the reception desk who did everything within his power to make our stay a good one. He made a special effort to give us adjoining rooms since we had four grandchildren with us. When the children saw the milk in the dining area, they wanted some. John made sure that our grandkids had milk. With a cheerful attitude he unlocked my room after I had locked myself out. We were out eating dinner when the fresh cookies were served, and he baked some especially for us when we got back. The television remote would not work, and John immediately came to our room to check it out. Within minutes he had changed the batteries and everything worked great. John Espinoza knows how to give service with a smile. Amazing! This young man will go far!!!
The breakfast was delicious with many choices. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Clean and comfortable rooms, breakfast included bacon:)
Front desk warm
Could hear neighbors through walls:(
Like it's location.. easy to get to restaurants and nearby attractions. They have water bottles behind the counter.. just ask for them:)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed the night before my son's college orientation. Booked last minute, got a great rate...nice clean room, comfy bed, friendly staff. Came downstairs for breakfast and they had a nice spread with gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free muffins and bagels available! Don't ever see that at free breakfasts So I was pleasantly surprised! They also had turkey sausage and egg white omelets. We will make this a hotel we frequent on game weekends!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Easy off/on access to IH-35N, Meeting Room, Indoor Pool and a great free Breakfast Buffet

Friendly staff that really care about their guests needs

Like shopping...they are located within minutes from Wolfe Ranch Shopping Center
offering several restaurants and plenty of shopping

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife and I (and #2 son and his wife and two young children) stayed in this venue for two nights two separate units) during our family's celebration of my aunt's 96th birthday.

Of special note: The services that Chris and Hope provided us were fantastically right-on!!

The king bed unit and the two queen bed unit were very clean and well appointed for our needs and would be even for a business/vacation trip. The indoor pool was not heated (adults and children were turning blue; we recommend that it be heated during the not-hot weather periods,) but the hot tub was. The exercise room was very nice and had the basics +.

For an "Express" venue, this was, according to my wife, "FANTASTIC!!"

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family