Quality Inn
US$116
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Comfort Suites(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
US$116
ComfortSuites
US$129
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Georgetown(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$129
US$109
US$79
Georgetown Inn(Georgetown)
US$59
Best Western Plus Georgetown Inn & Suites(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
US$104
Motel 6 Georgetown, TX(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
US$67
The Olive Tree Inn(Georgetown)
US$155
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

The service I got was great! The room was very clean it was a little hot but all I had to do was turn on the ac and the room cooled off real fast. I like the location and it was real close to where I had to go. The breakfast was delicious and fresh. The staff was very nice and helpful. The bed was very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Poor customer service caused us to stay elsewhere. We could not get directions or any response from staff to assist. We're hoping that the other bookings on this trip are not so poorly handled. I feel it is indicative of this property versus the chain

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I booked this hotel, because of its location near family I was visiting. I knew it was an older property but was willing to give it a try. I am very please with the cleanliness and hospitality. I traveled with my 2 teenage granddaughters and they were happy with the HD TV, the clean beds and bathrooms. The Breakfast was pretty good & the staffing was friendly. The pool area was a little lacking as I could tell it was an after thought by its location near the neighboring Jack in the Box. There was free WiFi, and I found it a little slow. I requested a double queen, no smoking and quiet area for 2 nights. I will be staying here again. Thank you for making this part of our road trip a good one.

Room Tip: Request a quiet room, not on the freeway side.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank MMinor2014
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I took my sons on a vacation, the front desk staff was friendly they let us check in early because of a mix-up with the online check-in time. The room was about what I expected from the pictures, the bathroom was clean, so were the floors and beds. It is located near a Shipley's donuts and across from Jack in a Box, which is good. The breakfast was good, the room was clean, overall I the stay was good, I plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CPaul W
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My family and I traveled to Georgetown over the thanksgiving holiday and stayed at the Quality Inn for 3 nights and 2 days. I am not used to staying with brands other than Hyatt and I am very big on guest service satisfaction as well as room cleanliness at check in. We were able to check into our room by noon or so, which was awesome considering the regular check in time is 3:00 pm. The check in process was quick and painless. The room we were in was clean for the most part. There was some dust on the counter tops and the decorative sheet on one of the beds had some noticeable stains on it, but other than that the room was great. The cable had all the channels that I watch on a regular basis and the location of the property was convenient for what we were in Georgetown for. However, the parking lot was small and seemed to have less parking spots than they did rooms. It was freezing on two out of the three nights of our stay; and being from a beach town I am not too a custom to colder weather, so I was not pleased that we had to park on the complete opposite side of the hotel from our room because there wasn't anywhere to park closer to our room. Trying to work the shower was an interesting experience. The temperature of the water would speraticaly drop down to freezing cold then jump to extremely hot when I attempted to get the temperature at a comfortable level, but other than that I was pleased with the bathroom and the water pressure was awesome!! There is only ONE entrance/ exit for the Hotel parking lot that is also shared with the Jack in the Box next door; I felt it was rather strange and highly inconvenient with all the traffic coming in and out of the lot. As for the wireless connection, I did not understand why there was a pass code request every time I returned to my room for the night but that is truly a very minor thing that could have a lot to do with the fact that the entire hotel was sold out and everyone uses wifi these days. Housekeeping came by to service the room very early on the first morning of our stay, definitely something I am not used to but I understood that it was thanksgiving and everyone has a family that they would much rather be with so I was not too upset.

Overall, it was a decent hotel and even though we usually stay with family when we travel, I would have no problem staying here again as long as the cost is within my price range.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family