“Not 18, but 36 Fun Holes of Golf”

Squaw Valley Golf Course
Ranked #9 of 19 things to do in Glen Rose
Reviewed 26 May 2013

You may play the Lakes or Links course. Each course has it's own style. This is a very fun place to play golf. You will enjoy either course. The prices are very reasonable and the people very friendly. Give it a try!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"errant"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2013

We took a later tee time and really enjoyed ourselves. We are recreational golfers and we were able to take our time and enjoy the game. The course was beautiful!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Two courses, the Links and the Lakes. The Lakes will be kinder to you, hands down. Scenic, well manicured courses, great greenskeeper! Lovely accomodating staff. I can see why these courses are top rated in Texas. Really like playing here but I need to get my head around playing the Links at least a week out - tough cookie, that one!

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Traveled from Nebraska to play golf. Great courses, resonably price, very challanging, and friendly staff. Would play again. Hidden gem of a course.