“A really good Chinese Buffet option”
Review of Yes Buffet

Yes Buffet
Ranked #66 of 222 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My wife, niece & I came here with our in-laws for dinner. It did have a very large selection of food items which the kids surely enjoyed. they also had a Mongolian Grill that I was able to have a vegan dish prepared and it was very flavorful and filling. My wife also enjoyed the options they had as well. When we come back to see my bro & sis - in - law, we will have to come back here again to try out some other options!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Service was ok, and they did have a large selection. I just was not impressed with the food overall. It did not seem very hot or very tasteful. Would not go back

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We visit Yes Buffet at least once or twice a month. The food is always hot and fresh. Many choices of food from Asian to American fare. Hot soups, many styles of chicken, pizza, veggies, salad bar, sushi, mongolian grill, as well ad a dessert bar. Prices are reasonable people very friendly and helpful. Try this buffet with friends and family. Enjoy!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Great Place. Good Hot Food, Excellent Mongolian Grill (Just need a little more of variety), and good Sushi - needs a LOT of more variety. Nice people, good place to eat - even when it ́s crowded of Grand Praire COPS (Having lunch LOL).

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Very big buffet area, I love that it has a Mongolian grill area never been to a buffet that has that so its a plus to have in a buffet.