US$166
US$162
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$106
US$94
US$108
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$109
US$100
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$142
US$128
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$148
US$138
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$141
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$140
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$209
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

All reviewsfront desklibrary barfull kitchenfoam pillowsnearby attractionsthe bass pro shoplaundry roomspecial thankswaffle makerdfw airport northfree breakfastwould stay here againhotel is greatrooms are nicefitness centerfamily vacationinns
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Performed the reservations with mobile phone application. The check in was easy and fast. The room and property were clean, the laundry room that was a very needed necessity since I had been traveling for over two weeks and needed a laundry room. The laundry room was clean and had adequate number of machines for me to do all my laundry at once. This hotel is right in the landing path of the airport and you can hear landing aircraft when outside, however I was surprised that I couldn't hear any airport noise inside my room. I would stay here again if having an early morning flight out of DFW again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding you stay, We will surely share the associates.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Having stayed at Residence Inn DFW South previously I was expecting the same standard. Unfortunately this property is lacking in many ways.
Firstly the property seems dated and run down. The rooms and amenities are starting to looking worn.
There aren't the same facilities as the south property which even has outdoor BBQs. The advantage this property has is the nearby shops and nearby places to eat.
The on site restaurant is also very good.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for your comments in regards to your stay at our hotel, We surely appreciate your input.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 20+ days and can say that I've seen it all and the place still gets four dots. On the good side maintenance and housekeeping are solid. The Library restaurant is a nice place to eat if you don't feel like going out. The front desk staff can be great or mediocre depending on who you catch. I found Carlos to be very helpful and knowledgeable. The internet was fast enough to consistently stream video without problems. On the bad side the reception was lacking. I didn't even bother after a couple of tries. Overall a good stay.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Checked in today (on a Wed) for 3 days. This chain is one of my favorites, as I enjoy the Manager's receptions Mon-Thur.
Problem 1- this hotel only has it Mon-Wed.
Problem 2- tonight, the so-called reception is some dessert squares and popcorn (which ran out). Seriously? What happened to finger food and beer and wine? Have never seen this at a Residence Inn. Already regretting I even checked in.

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites across the street for the last 3 nights. I moved over to take advantage of a Marriott promotion. Over there, they had beer and wine each night and some great finger food (tonight included).

Also, the window's here don't open which is also disappointing. I prefer fresh air to recycled air. The windows opened across the street at the Staybridge.

Lastly, I've been given a handicapped room. I am far from handicapped.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Thank you for the feed back in regards to your experience at our hotel, rest assured I will be taking a look at the offerings a sap, Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may offer compensation for your time with us, Thank you.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Lee working the front desk was amazing!! He was super friendly and very knowledgeable. Very accommodating!! Sheran worked the front desk when we were waiting for our shuttle to take a family member to the airport. We were down there on time and never saw the driver come in but we saw the shuttle waiting outside. Next thing we knew he was driving off. The next shuttle was not for another 30 minutes therefore a chance to miss the plane. Sheran called the driver, etc. We signed up the night before for the shuttle but the driver left anyway without his count of passengers. Sheran went above and beyond her scope of work.....she drove our family member to the airport herself to make sure the plane was not missed!!! Kuddos to you Sheran for your great Customer Service and generosity!! Will not stay anywhere else when taking a plane out of DFW!!! The breakfast is SO good and the hotel is kept very clean..... We stayed in the suite........bed was SO comfy, room was wonderful and the shower pressure was awesome... The shower water backed up to my ankles and the caulking was coming off in some places. The writing was still on the marble in the shower from when they were building it. All in all, the events with the staff helped me over look the hiccups in the other stuff....

Room Tip: Suite all the way
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Thanks you for your comments in regards to your stay with us, We apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered especially with the courtesy shuttle missing your pick up, And as we preach daily when you encounter a issue you own it and it seems that she did just that owned it and handled the situation, Your feedback is so very important to us so we really appreciate your comments, Thanks