All reviews bass pro shop nice bar restaurant front desk full kitchen breakfast hostess yogurt foam pillows nearby attractions laundry room free breakfast waffle maker would stay here again the air conditioning free shuttle business center rooms are nice fitness center
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Comfortable stay (with room to stretch out) during a post-conference weekend. We were close to the airport for an easy commute the day we departed, but also very close to a major connecting road for trips to Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Arlington. We so appreciate the consistency found the Marriott brands.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Glad you enjoyed your stay and yes we are centrally located to the areas mentioned which makes it very convenient, Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Was so happy to be back and I immediately overheard Karen the breakfast hostess who I recognized from past stays warmly greeting and accommodating the guests at the lovely breakfast buffet. The rooms are wonderful, full kitchens, spacious, large coffee maker...not that you need it with fresh coffee always avail in the lobby. Efficient workout room, friendly front desk staff with free airport shuttles. It's also next door to the Bass Pro Shop. If I need to stay near DFW his is my favorite place!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

We do love us some Karen, She brightens so many peoples days that come in to contact with her, Thanks for the kind words and come back and see us.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

In town for training. 35 nights at this place and it was fantastic. Super friendly staff. Sheran is great and Javier in the bar/restaurant is awesome. Hotel has laundry on the third floor, pool, and fitness center. Breakfast was great. The Library bar has crab stubbed shrimp- phenomenal.
I will be back for sure. Great location and staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

That's excellent, We do appreciate the feedback and will be sure to share it with all of our associates, Thanks

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Website stated limited airport shuttle on saturdays so I decided to call to be sure I could get shuttle around 7am Saturday. Steven assured me I would have a lift & would be here when I arrived as well as he was! He arranged everything and his customer service was above and beyond! He gave me a 1 bed suite with separate living room & kitchen- see pics.
Hotel smells and looks new. Shuttle was prompt for pickup and drop off. Windshield needs serious repair but that is my only complaint. Breakfast is good as well!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you very much for the kind words, We will share it with the associate, Thanks

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Staff are fantastic! Unfortunately, the property is a bit tired. Internet is slow, television reception was non-existent for much of the stay.

Breakfast is good, the restaurant is somewhat "Blah".

SMOKERS as you enter the lobby. What a place to have people smoking! Perhaps relocating the smoking area from the front entrance to somewhere else...middle of the car park..would be nice.

Air conditioning was set to "HIGH" yet remained in "AUTO", thus no constant flow of air. Found myself awakening to a hot room in the middle of the night. Not pleasant.

Laundry room is spacious, but only two washers and two dryers.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Michael W, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found the staff fantastic. We did have an equipment issue that did impact television service, but that issue has been rectified. I want to thank you for your suggestions as we always look for ways to improve the hotel and our guest's experience.