Holiday Inn Express Greenville
US$45
US$66
US$64
US$46
Royal Inn Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$58
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpancakesslept like a babyroom was cleanfridge microwaverecommend this hotelcontinental breakfastbusiness tripnext morninggreat pricemodelsleeprenovationmotelfacilitypillows
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Having been on the road for weeks this is the worst HIE of the trip. A brand that is normally sound this facility is lacking. A large lag bolt secures the window (see photo), ice machine out of service and ants crawling on the window. Apparently recently remodeled the attention to detail is poor for this brand. Windows are filthy in the breakfast area and entry doors. This was a disappointment at a rack rate that justifys a higher quality experience. Move on there are other options close by.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Christian S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

I am very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience at our hotel. I will investigate the issues listed to see what fixes need to be applied. I hope that you will continue to choose Holiday Inn Express in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Very nice property, easy access from highway, well lit parking area. Staff was very friendly and the room was clean and very nice. Fresh look great bed, tv, fridge microwave. Breakfast selections were very good. Will stay here again

Room Tip: Always ask for top floor it's always quieter and I have a view
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Christian S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you for the great review Marty1960_13. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed so many different aspects of your stay with us. I hope that you will continue to choose the Holiday Inn Express whenever you are traveling through Greenville, Texas.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Check in was fast and efficient. Hotel is a bit hard to find if coming in from the side. The facility has undergone a recent update and it is amazing! Very nice decor, a modern look to it. Rivals the best in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Christian S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review doctall41! The Holiday Inn Express in Greenville Texas is very proud of the remodel that we have just finished and it is great to hear guests telling us that they love the new changes. I hope that you will continue to visit us in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Since the remodel the motel has incorporated more of a low end feel to its rooms. The price is comparable to higher end motel. Whoever did the remodel had no pride in their workmanship leaving the bathroom door unsquared, outlet boxes protruding from the Sheetrock, fan control boxes mounted to the wall but without a fan mounted or any ceiling light in the main room. The only closet is an armoir with an electrical cutout. The breakfast is not fulfilling with quarter size pancakes, bland eggs, cold coffee and a few hard biscuits. The best thing about this model is the bed which is firm and comfortable. We probably will not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Christian S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear packerfan1a,
I am sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing stay in our hotel. We take immense pride in providing our guests with a great experience, and with so many guests enjoying the new features of the remodel I am sad to hear that you did not find the same. We understand that the devil is in the details and even after a successful renovation we are always looking to better ourselves. I will take your comments to heart and investigate each of your complaints thoroughly. I hope that you will continue to stay with Holiday Inn Express for your future stays as we provide great accommodations at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I always stay here for work and they are always reliable. I love the rooms and the location. It's close to lots of places to eat. The rooms are clean and updated. They are always accommodating if I forget a toothpaste or something. Can't wait for my next stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Christian S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Hello Peter,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. We are nearly finished with every aspect of a major renovation and I am very happy to hear that you enjoy your stays with our hotel so much. I hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future so we can enjoy your company.