“New management, not as good”
Review of Two Senoritas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Two Senoritas
Ranked #51 of 101 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Taco shell was extremely stale. Cheap cheese from a can over my burrito. Tamale was nothing special. Chips on table were not as good as they were, and the salsa was different, not as good.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

When this restaurant originally opened in the old location it was great but once it moved it is about as good as a cheap frozen Mexican dinner. TaMolly is a lot better.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

Our favorite mexican food restaurant! Fast and great service. Great taste
We visit this place at least twice per month

1  Thank surplustexas
Reviewed 18 October 2012

My husband and I chose to eat in the cantina on a Wednesday evening. The bar was empty except for two older men, a waitress and the "bar manager". We were enjoying this place and have eaten there in the cantina many times before.(we smoke). The food is good, not great but very well priced. The waitress was responsive but the bar manager over rode her. The staff was playing loud music, real head banger stuff. I asked the waitress if they could turn it down a notch so we could talk and enjoy our meal and she did but the "bar manager" decided to keep playing her music and cranked it up again. She was having a real good time and wanted to keep the party going. Her own. She cared little that we were eating and talking and insisted that we had to hear it and LOUD. After dinner, I went into the restaurant and asked to speak to the manager to complain and she came out and told me hey, it's a cantina. They gave us a juke box and she was sorry we didn't have a good time. Come on lady, you were the only one having a good time, the rest of us were screaming at each other. Think we will order take out or then again there is always TaMollies.

2  Thank jojoe46
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I had heard about this place and I know they have other restaurants so was just hoping it may be good. Chili rellenos are pretty hard to mess up. I don't even know what kind of cheese was used, a mix of some sort, was not good. Salsa was not that great either. But it is on the less expensive side and food came out quick. Waitress was great.