No photo provided
Add it.
Two Senoritas
Ranked #51 of 101 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 8 March 2017

My husband likes the enchiladas while I really like the chicken breast covered in cheese, peppers and onions. The waitress is always attentive. Don't be fooled by the older building. There is great Mexican food inside.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal and so did the other two with me. The hot sauce and chips are great. I had the quesadilla and was please. One of the others enjoyed his enchiladas.

Reviewed 16 October 2014 via mobile

This used to be one of my favorite haunts, but the last time we went here the food has gone downhill considerably. In fact, this time was more than likely the last time I'll ever eat at a Two Senioritas because it failed in every area, including food, cleanliness and service! Sad to see such a great place through the years go downhill so far and so fast.

1  Thank DoubleOIncognito
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Very reasonably priced tex-mex. Friendly to children. Clean. Good variety. Brisket tacos were wonderful. Clean restrooms.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Don't eat there if you want Mexican food or even Tex Mex. You will have a better quality if you go to Taco Bell.