10,917 results
All reviews golden forest hunters grill sequoia lodge montana room disney village main building minute walk swimming pool bambi theme free drinks lake view two double beds log fire standard room fast pass newport bay hot breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

We are leaving today and spent 3 amazing days

We stayed at Montana room which is located at the hotel and it had a lake view

We were 2 adults and one child aged 4 and 2 infants.

Quick tips:

Book breakfast at 7 to avoid queues

Book all your meals when u check in as there is normally no availability and we missed out on first night

Hunters grill is ok but the best one is steak house

Park and studios are amazing and bets tip is to get fast passes at studios.

Hotel got enough lifts and not far to walk

We will be back soon.

Date of stay: March 2016
2  Thank Razlee
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed in two adjoining rooms. The rooms were comfortable. However, housekeeping did not replenish the toiletries every day, and when I discovered this in the evening after we had used up our soap, it took them a long time to come. Not to mention the fact that I couldnt call from my room because the phone didn't work. There were also unfortunate plumbing problems. Both rooms experienced faeces suddenly appearing in our toilets hours after anyone had used them. I've never experienced travelling faeces before. I also found the cleaning of the rooms below standard.

We used the pool. The changing room was fine. The slide was closed. The pool was too cold for my 4-year old, but I warmed up after swimming a bit. A big misstep is that you can only access the jacuzzi via the pool. So after a very nice time in the jaccuzzi, swimming through the cold pool to get out was torture. I had time to use the hot tub on pet occasions, but there was no point.

We were at breakfast at 7:30 every day. It was generally quiet when we got there, busy when we left. The food was fine. I just don't understand why water isn't available.

It's still a nice hotel, but the housekeeping needs to be improved.

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank Traductora
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a perfect location, rooms are spacious and clean. We stayed in a lodge furthest away however was a nice walk to the park from there with lovely seeing all the nature, breakfast has a lovely choice! Get there quick otherwise there is long queues!
Dinner had a lovely selection also, again get there early as the queues build up.

Date of stay: January 2016
1  Thank michelletoc85
Reviewed 24 March 2016

the cabin was okay it could of done with some major changes but apart from that it was okay but other than the rooms the hotel in its self was nice personally i loved the character meet up it was really nice for the children but personally from our experience i think we would try somewhere else next time

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

The sequoia lodge is a very well maintained hotel in immaculate grounds. Rooms are kept to a good standard and public areas are impressive. We were surprised to be upgraded to a montana room in the main building which wad nice. The hotel is only a 5 minute walk to Disney village and 10 minute walk to the parks. There were however 2 issues with this hotel, the queuing at breakfast is bad after 8am with no room to move especially with buggies. The swimming pool was a little on the cold side and could do with being a few degrees warmer. We got an excellent rate of buy 2 nights get 2 free but I wouldn't pay full rack for this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2016