“Fantastic food and wonderful evening we loved it !”
Review of Napoli nel Cuore

Napoli nel Cuore
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Horsforth
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We had a very enjoyable evening at Napoli nel Cuore the staff were very friendly it had a great atmosphere and the pizzas are 100% authentic which is hard to find in the uk, it felt like being in Italy ! we will definitely be returning !

Reviewed 29 June 2018

With no doubts, Napoli nel Cuore remains a truly hidden gem in Leeds. I have been eating there for the past year and the outstanding choice of authentic Napoletana cuisine always leaves me satisfied. Antipasti, first courses, fresh mozzarella and burrata straight from Naples are only a few of the amazing choice you can find there. Still, the Pizza cooked in the traditional wood oven is a triumph of taste and delicacy, coupled with a nice selection of great wine, ice cold Marechiaro beer just the way I like it. Great service and nice atmosphere will offer you a formidable dining experience.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This is the real deal!!!
The best pizza I ever had. This guys are built a perfect Neapolitan Pizzeria, the smells, how they talk, the atmosphere, everything is taking you in a virtual holiday in Napoli. I had some amazing Italian Beer, and my friend opted for a bottle of Gavi di Gavi. The kids finish the meal with an amazing Italian ice cream. Thanks again guys and I will see you soon! Ciao

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was in this place for the first time with friends. We all ordered pizza and I must say it was really good! Soft and light dough, crust high and always well seasoned with fresh and tasty ingredients. A guarantee for those who want to eat the real Neapolitan pizza.
Waiters always kind and helpful.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I will definitely be coming back to napoli nel cuore this pizza is even worth going out of your way for.
The specialty napolitan pizzas are ridiculously awesome.
I think this is going to become a new pizza destination! Also they have tons of
other flavours i’d like to try.
The staff is very friendly and always responsive to any request that me and my friends had.