All reviewscontinental breakfast isbeds were comfortableeasy accessthe staff was friendly and helpfulrecommend staying herenice stayonly stayed one nightnice hotelcheck in was easydesk staffthe breakfast areaflat screenupon checkbusiness tripfreewaypetssoap
Reviewed 6 July 2018

In this hotel you definitely get the value for the money you pay. The room was fairly clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a good variety of options. Their lobby area was nice looking . They have a fairly good swimming pool. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0956GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West Park 10, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're thrilled to see you enjoyed your time as our guest. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Houston.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

The staff was great, the room was clean and had refrigerator/microwave, and the price was very good, considering pets are allowed. Theres nothing that came up to complain about, we were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0956GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West Park 10, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to see the team took good care of you and made your stay enjoyable. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Houston.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Was staying here for a week of training in the area. Room was nice, clean, comfortable and quiet (for the most part). My only critiques were related to the limited breakfast offerings (though it was complimentary) and the limited exercise facilities. Otherwise, I'd consider staying here again if I was in the area.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're happy to see you found the hotel clean comfy & quite, what a great recipe! We look forward to seeing you the next time your in the Houston area.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The Hotel was convenient, quick and easy- easy check-in and easy check-out. The room was nice and had everything I needed. Everything in the room worked well. The breakfast was good and it was easy to get what I wanted.

1  Thank 636billyj
LQ0956GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West Park 10, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for leaving your review! It's great to see you had all you needed while you were our guest. we hope to see you back in Houston soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The carpet was wet around the AC unit. When I arrived the AC was set at about 60°. I immediately set it for 74° because I like it to be warm. When I got within three feet of the AC the carpet was wet and so were my socks! I changed socks only to wet the new pair an hour later when I went to close the curtains. I’m glad I always take several spares! Lol.
Since I’m retired, I like to sleep in. So I missed the complimentary breakfast.
Having said that, the hotel was very quiet. I slept very well.
The bath was great. Lots of hot water. I even soaked in the tub after my shower.
So overall I liked the stay and the facility.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for the review. Wet socks are no fun, we're so sorry about the carpet. We've passed this information onto the chief of maintenance so he can take a look at it, thank you for letting us know! We're thrilled to see you were able to sleep in and had a restful stay! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Houston.