US$90
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$81
US$76
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$71
US$149
US$137
US$129
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$114
US$104
US$200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$67
US$63
Priceline
US$239
US$215
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

All reviewsthe breakfast areabedroom suitean extended stayenergy corridorlonger staykaty freewaystove topfirst floorfitness roomrooms are nicegreat place to stayhousekeeperhousekeepingmicrowavebeltwaybathtubhallway
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was our second TownePlace Suites stay; the first one was at a different location and we were thrilled with that stay! So we chose this location based on the previous experience. Be aware that NOT all TownPlace Suites are kept up in the same way. I could not fault the service; everyone who worked there was attentive and friendly. But our room, 314, which was a 2 bedroom suite, smelled like old socks, the living room A/C did not work, and the bedroom A/C was noisy and rattled. The toilet paper holder was falling out of the wall and there was rust and hair in the bathtub. The kitchen floor felt greasy. We were only there one night, and if it had been a longer stay, we would have complained and probably had these issues fixed. The good news is the fitness room was clean and had functioning equipment, which I appreciated. The breakfast was decent but the "coffee" was undrinkable. I would not have recognized it as "coffee" if the pot didn't say so. The in-room coffee was almost, but not quite, as terrible. I found the beds to be clean and reasonably comfortable, but again, I could not sleep with the A/C unit being so noisy, and furthermore, the doors slam so hard in this hotel, so starting at 5 a.m. you could hear every door in the hallway slamming as people were waking up and leaving. So, it was a very uneven experience overall. I will think twice before assuming that all TownePlace Suites are as nice as the first one we visited.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Angie S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback I will address these issues right always. We take pride in our hotel and the Marriott brand. I appreciate that you brought these problems to my attention o

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

New management has turned this place around!! All other staff were terrific. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The kitchen was a big bonus. Check in and check out were a breeze. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice place to stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2018

This hotel is horrible in every sense of the word. There were bedbugs in the room (bed and sofa). The place is dirty, especially the carpet. Additionally the service is awful, doors don't work, check in desk was in a different place from the actual room. I showed the front desk the bed bug picture and i didnt even get a sorry.

Everything was horrible.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Angie S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Sonny

Thank you taking the time to bring this situation to my attention. Myself, along with our pest control specialist have investigated the issue. We were unable to find any evidence of bed bugs. As a precaution we have treated the room and all surrounding rooms. Rest assured that your treatment from the staff has been addressed . Once again let me apologize to you. We are proud members of the Marriott family and we strive to provide each guest with the guest service that they deserve. I’m sorry we fail short of this during your stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving at the hotel, I was a bit put off by the look of the outside - a bit run down with a van that was sitting on a car jack with one tire missing. Nonetheless, I still wanted to give this hotel the benefit of the doubt.

Staff were very pleasant but the hotel itself was not. After checking in, I noticed that the carpet was dated with a musty, mildew smell through the halls. The same smell was in my room. I even purchased Lysol and a candle to rid the smell. After returning from a day at work, I went to put away a few items in the bathroom and found a ton of curly, black hair in a drawer. Mind you I have an extremely short hair cut with straight brown hair. I pulled back the bed cover (because now I am concerned) and found nothing. However, I found some random, large crumbs once I pulled back the sheets.

I immediately booked and stayed the night at Hyatt House (amazing, extended stay hotel) and checked out of TownePlace the next morning.

I will say that the receptionist and manager thoroughly apologized, offered a room change, and the option to take Marriot points instead of a refund. When I declined they gladly refunded my nights stay and did not give me any hassle even though I my reservation was for an entire week

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your review of our TownePlace Houston Energy Corridor Katy Freeway. It is great to hear that you found our staff to be pleasant. Our apologies, however, that the reminder of your stay fell short of meeting your expectations. It is only imaginable how disappointing this must have been as it is disappointing for us to hear. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with my housekeeping staff to correct any deficiencies and to ensure that your experience was an isolated incident. We appreciate your feedback so that we can continue to improve for future guests. If you should return to the area, we do hope you will allow us a chance to make up for this.

Angie S.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

When we (family of 5) arrived at first I was thrown off by how the suites looked on the outside. When we went in we were surprised. The inside was all redone like new! We were greeted by Cassandra the attend in the front. She was very nice and always had a smile. The room was nice. We were located on the first floor and it was perfect not loud at all. The breakfast area was kind of small but the food was good. The pool was broken but we were allowed in the pool in the sister location in the front. The staff was extremely nice and accommodating! We had a great stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at TownePlace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Marisa T,

Thank you for your kind words! We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and found our staff friendly as well as our hotel satisfactory. It was a pleasure having you and your family with us and we hope to have the honor of hosting you again soon!

Kind wishes,