All reviewsclose to the airportroom was cleanan early flightnext morningshuttle serviceovernight stayyogurtbreakfast barfree shuttlean airport hotelwould definitely stay here againoutdoor pooleasy accessvery nice hoteliahbensondesk
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Lazy airport shuttle driver. Nobody offered to help me with my luggage at the airport pick up or at the hotel arriving. Room stunk, we opened the window to be able to breath. The only restaurant near, was terrible!!! Felt unsafe in this area. Too much $$$ for what they offer. Do not stay at this Quinta South location or you will regret like I do.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
LQ0178GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

I apologized to Mrs. Coen shortly after she posted this same review on another site the day she checked in. She had just checked into the hotel a couple of hours prior so I offered to move her. However, she did not want to do that even when I offered help to move her things. I wound up sending up some room deodorizer and she was fine with that. Restaurant opinions are not something we have any control over. However, if a guest has any issue with their room or any service we definitely would encourage them to report it to us as well so that we can make things right for them as soon as possible.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

the hotel is in a great spot to get to the airport. The landscaping is beautiful. The pool is nice but the hot tub was closed and that was not advertised. Granted it was Texas in the Summer so I don't know how many people missed it. I did. My main issue was the air conditioning. It was very warm in the room. No matter how much I lower the temp on the thermostat it didn't get cool

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0178GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

I apologize for the issue that you had with your AC. That unit is actually controlled by the machine itself and not the thermostat on the wall. The desk is aware of this and would have gladly made you aware. I reported this to maintenance so they can put a sign on it so future guests do not have this issue. Again, I am so sorry for your discomfort.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

This hotel is in a condition indicating future closure. The management is not investing in the maintenance or even the quality of the services advertise by the La Quinta franchise. This is more like a Motel 6 establishment.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0178GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

As most of our reviews are favorable and indicate cleanliness and attractive amenities, I would be very interested in finding out what issues you may have encountered so that we can make sure they were resolved for future guests. We take our guest feedback seriously and always seek ways to improve.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I've stayed here twice when needing to take an early flight out of IAH. It is convenient and reasonable for my needs. The rooms were clean and I had no complaints. The breakfast was fine. I like that they have a waffle maker but I had a light breakfast instead. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0178GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

I am glad that you were more than satisfied with your stays with us. We appreciate that and you and hope to see you again in your travels.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

average stay nothing out standing to bring it over the top Same sheets they were not changed just bed made It would also be nice to know what is working . The spa was not working nothing on web site stated it was not working. pool area not clean.Dyer was not working I learned after putting my money. The young lady did come up with quarters than had to go get more and placed sign not working. cleanness of machine.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I apologize for the issues that you had. When having your room refreshed, housekeeping does not change the sheets unless requested or you have stayed for more than 3 days. As for the spa, we are having it filled in soon. We will be changing the website shortly. Rest assured, the dryer has been serviced by now. Again, I am sorry for the issues you encountered.