US$178
US$200
US$223
US$209
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$246
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$135
US$128
US$325
US$241
Cancelon
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Upon checking in staff is very nice. they get the job done in great time . i was only here for night . but felt like i was at home. very clean and safe! parking lot was clear and easy parking to choose from.

Room Tip: Great Deal!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
nmartinez2017, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for your comments. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I spent a week there, had to change the room once since the AC was not working properly and I was not getting a good reception on the hotel wifi . But when I learned that they provide services to homeless and such, I moved out due to sanitation and health concerns.

Room Tip: Check your room wifi first, then check the other hotel guests for health concerns.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
nmartinez2017, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that the accommodations were not to your satisfaction. We strive to ensure that each guest has a satisfactory stay and in your case we failed. Please accept our most sincere apology for the AC not working properly and not receiving a good internet signal. We have addressed your concerns and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and ensure that your next stay will be satisfactory.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

There are two problem really trouble me during the stay.
1st is Noise. Not only the major high way (Sam houston) nearby create road noise. The floor were really thin.You can hear everyone around you.

2nd is allergic. There AC is really dirty, and blow out all mold, bacteria and bad stuff like that in it. I was cough & nose ran like crazy during my two weeks stay.

Oh, by the way their PAID wifi is like ****. Avoid it.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
nmartinez2017, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

I am sorry that your stay was not satisfactory. We strive to ensure that each guest is happy during their stay and I am sorry that was not the case during your stay. We have addressed your concerns. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back and ensure that your next stay will be satisfactory.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Got to the property late on july 18 and was attended to even though the office closed at 10pm.
The room was spacious and beautiful but was only cleaned once every two weeks which I consider very poor.
the room had a kitchenette but the kitchen had no utensils(they should take a clue from studio 6 which keeps pots, plates, cutlery etc).
The Wifi was terrible that I had to use my personal data almost all through my 5weeks stay.
They have a beautiful and friendly manager Ms Tessy which tried all she could to get me a fast wifi service to no avail.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nchedokeke
nmartinez2017, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced due to not having dishes in the room and for not having daily housekeeping. I am glad that you enjoyed the spacious and beautiful room. We hope to have an opportunity to make it up to you and welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Clean rooms nice friendly staff great locations around alot of great food places around the Westchase area of houston also not to far away from the galleria are wheres theres even more great places to visit see and eat in or dine out at.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying at WoodSpring Suites Westchase. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that our location was convenient for your needs. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.