All reviews front desk grab and go budget hotel full size fridge clean rooms bed was comfortable galleria area nice size coffee maker staff was very friendly and helpful definitely stay here again easy access free breakfast refrigerator
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Furniture is old. Towels are small and thin. Room is just ok to stay, nothing fancy, but definitely overpriced for the condition that was offered. Free breakfast is pretty much just a statement. The only bright side is close to downtown and free to park.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy to know you liked our location which was ideal for your needs, but we are sorry we missed meeting some of your expectations and regret the inconvenience caused. Your feedback about our grab-and-go breakfast has been shared with our Brand leaders to consider while planning the menu in the future. We hope the positive aspects of your visit will bring you and your family back for a much better experience.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I booked an Paid for a one night stay reservation at this property through Hotels.com. When I arrived at extended-stay Galleria and Check and I was not told anything about my reservation changing . They asked for credit card for incidentals and I gave them one for my one night stay . Two days after my check out this hotel charge me over $245. When I called her to ask the reason why they told me Hotels.com had canceled my reservation that I paid for and then proceeded to tell me I had logged on to the extended-stay website and what a room myself . Hotels.com has told me they did not cancel the reservation and I personally never went to the extended-stay website and Booked a room for myself I asked for a copy of the extended-stay website reservation that I allegedly made and I am still waiting for this

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank adame22d
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. Please do not hesitate to contact our general manager directly if you would like to discuss this matter in more detail. Thank you for being our guest, and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Went to stay at this hotel, for 3 nights. Was quiet, staff was quick and efficient in checking me and were ready to answer any questions I had. The location was ideal. Able to catch bus easily or have friends pick me. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Corbin, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your stay. We pride ourselves on 100% guest satisfaction, so we are thrilled this was your experience. Your compliments will be shared with the team to let them know their efforts were noticed. We appreciate you recommending us online and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

It doesn't have breakfast they just have a hot water machine with tea by it and the gym is something go laugh about . Don't come here. It's a bad decision my room was not even ready when we got here we had to wait for an hour .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank zombieee

We are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our apologies for the delay at the time of check-in. We have discussed your comments with our team members to enhance our service and facilities moving forward, and our Brand Leaders have also been informed about your feedback so they have knowledge of our guests' desires regarding breakfast choices and assists them in determining new future offerings. We hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Extended stay was a nightmare, i booked a one night stay with my fam, and was charged for 3 nights with no reason or explanation. Its been 3 days snd im still awaiting for my refund credit ,, horrible experience

Room Tip: I was not told that the sofa bed was missing mattress, so they gave me a roll bed which was very uncomfortable and took some space,, i was also charge 3 times 140.39 for a one night stay,,its been three days and havent heard of any refund credit from them for two overcharged nights... extended stay will never steel money from me again, i will never visit or stay at extended stay, thanks extended stay
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ramsergio126

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We are sorry for the issues you had with your bill and the inconvenience it caused. We want all of our guests to have a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we apologize for the mix up. Our front-desk team is always available to help you, so please feel free to reach out to them for any queries that you may have. We hope the positive aspects of your visit will encourage you to choose us again in the future.