See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The receptionist Rachel was such a delight ! She was more than welcoming , and had very insightful . Rachel was very helpful with information on where i should park too the traffic for the next day . I booked another night because she made my stay so EASY ! She made my stay so pleasant.i will definitely be back and hoping Rachel is there to assist ! Thank you extended stay for every thing :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Monica, thank you for sharing your amazing experience at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read you loved the service provided by Rachel and were impressed with all the aspects of your stay. Your kind compliments will be shared with her. We hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit this area.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Hotel is nice and close to everything you need, restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores. The Extended Stay staff is friendly, rooms aren't fancy of course, but they are nice for what you pay. My first day didn't go as planned with room arrangements, but the staff made it right. Tonya was especially helpful. Thank you for your help, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you loved our courteous associates and that our great location was perfect for your needs. We will share your praise with my entire team especially Tonya. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

When I booked through Priceline.com.I used my nick name Patricia Van Instead Phuangpet VanI tried to showed her my confirmation through email from my cell phone.I showed her my credit card with last name Van.My ID with Van .She won't except all of those.When I booked with my Patricia Van any where else I did not have problems.Finally I called Priceline.Issue was resolved.She did not friendly at all.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

We are sorry for the difficulties experienced at our front desk and for the behavior of our employee. We have shared your remarks with our team in an effort to prevent anything like this from happening again. We assure you that the scenario you described does not reflect our standards. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your trust in the future.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with the hotel. It is quiet, comfortable, spacious, close to restaurants and shopping - so convenient! The staff is helpful and responsive. We will definitely stay there again.
Jerry and Raya S.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Jerry, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America and for sharing a wonderful review. It's so nice to read you & your family found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to stay with us the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This review is based on the treatment I received from the staff that check me in and the condition of the room she assigned me. I hope this was just one isolated incident. Your rates are too high for such services. Rude staff and dirty sheets.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are extremely concerned to read your comments and apologize that our associate was rude to you. Our staff genuinely cares about providing an enjoyable stay to all of our guests, so this incident is not a reflection of our usual service standards. Your comments will be shared with the team, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these issues from happening again. We hope to see you again and have the opportunity to make your next stay perfect in every respect.