“Great Hotel”

Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase
Ranked #291 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Marquence was awesome. Got me accommodated awesomely. Got the room with the jacuzzi tub. Not many hotels have those. They also have free breakfast which is always a plus. Room was also very big and spacious.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi room
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Monika G, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

 Thank you for the lovely review, it’s exciting to hear that MARQUENCE was of such great service. We at the Quality Inn & Suites – Westchase, want all our guests to have the best experience

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I travel most of the time on business. I really like Mr. Marquence. He would go out of his way to accommodate and help people. I noticed this by seeing how he conducted business with his guest. A friendly and out going person. I wish I had someone with his spirit and attitude to work for me in my business. Business travel is always hectic but he made you feel right at home. 5 STARS for service. The bed was comfortable and room was always cleaned very nice when I returned from my work assignments. If I do travel back to the area I would stay again.

Stayed: January 2016
Monika G, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Marquerice at the check in counter was very happy and upbeat. He was able to accommodate me proficiently upon arrival to Quality Inn & Suites. I had been traveling all day, and it was nice to see a friendly face during check in.

The rooms were clean and well stocked. I woke up every morning to a stocked breakfast bar.

My only concern was that the hot water ran out on the morning of check out so I was not able to take a full shower. The person at the front desk that morning was prompt in responding, and even offered to let me use a vacant room to shower.

Overall, I had a good experience and would stay here again on my next trip to Houston.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Monika G, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Marquence is fabulous!!

We all agree. Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback about your stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites - Westchase. We do have a very caring and friendly staff that works to make each stay a comfortable and memorable one. Thanks for offering your view on what you thought of us!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Clean, Room lovely, employee very polite will return and tell friends and family to stay at this hotel Great location Walking to various stores and restaurants staff great!!! Free breakfast hot and cold served

Room Tip: all rooms great
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn & Suites - Westchase. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
Again, thank you for your review. It is only through customer feedback that we are able to improve our product and service. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you as our guest once again. Again, thank you from the Quality Inn and Suites - Westchase, We wish you all of the best.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Terrible, the carpet dirty with gigant stains, the bathroom's floor sticky, the receptionist girl at night rude, unkind and very rough person.
Although the housemaids very kind and helpful.
The manager very nice and kind, but the hotel is very damaged and it is not properly care. the breakfast buffet not good and even when it says until 9:30 am the girl starts to pick up the food since 9 am.
For the price you can choose a best option in the areaa.

Room Tip: Choose another option.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Monika G, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Naturally, we were disappointed to learn that you encountered issues during your stay. I sincerely apologize. Unfortunately, your experience was not the same as many of our other satisfied Quality Inn & Suites - Westchase customers have received. We will share your comments with our team to improve our consistency in providing excellent customer service to all guests.