All reviewsthe breakfast areathe hotel staffbeltwaycarpetinghousekeeping
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Front desk helpful, but everything else...first off the room temp was set to 64 degrees and was FREEZING! The radio was left on and the sheets felt damp. Funky smell in the hall and different funk in the room. Went down for breakfast at 830 and there were no other got items besides a waffle. No sugar for the coffee and no spoons or stirrers. I've stayed at other Choice hotels and they usually are a great value. This, however, was not worth the price I paid.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Monika G, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities,
I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how
we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed, and that appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We checked in late on a weekday and the clerk, Eboni, was not friendly. She greeted us with a mad face and a "YES?" Plus, we didn't know about the refundable $50 deposit, but it was late so we just dealt with the surprise and the rudeness. We stayed on the top floor in a king suite. The hallway was stained and had dips in the floor. The elevator smelt like burning metal. The room itself was large and had high ceilings, a sofa, wet bar, iron, micro, fridge, cable, wifi, desk, drawers and good a/c. All was clean and workable. The only issues were in the bathroom. Toilet had to be flushed multiple times. The curtain rode was broken, so the curtain would not close on either side. The tub was stopped up, so by the end of a shower you were ankle deep in water. Location felt safe. Quiet. Bed ok. If it weren't for the bathroom issues and the clerk's rudeness, we would have rated higher.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank djz032070
Monika G, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

 We sincerely apologize for your poor experience you encountered at our hotel. Our team takes a lot of pride in what we do, and this is not typically the way we treat our guests. Please rest assured your comments in regard to cleanliness and customer service has been addressed with housekeeping and the greater team, to ensure we are properly maintaining all rooms in top notch condition.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Everything was perfect! Check in and out was fast. Staff was friendly. Very clean and neat. Breakfast was decent. The stay was very comfortable. The value was
great. I would recommend this hotel. Staff was very knowledgeable about the area and was able to recommend great eating places. Very easy access to the beltway. Parking was adequate and well lit and felt safe.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Crystal C
Monika G, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

 Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn & Suites - Westchase. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

I loved my room and booked again on my second visit to Houston. The front desk staff was very helpful and courteous, especially Marquence. He set up my stay quickly and was very courteous. Would definitely recommend as a place to stay. Breakfast was good too.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Coffeegggggggg
Monika G, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

thank you for your review. It is only through customer feedback that we are able to improve our product and service. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you as our guest once again. Again, thank you from the Quality Inn and Suites - Westchase, we wish you all of the best.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

We came to visit family and I have to say I am so happy that I found this hotel. Not only the price is right but the location is great and convenient! The breakfast was good, better than the normal continental breakfast! What I like most about the place was the staff from management to maintenance! I liked how involved and pleasant everyone was made us feel right at home! Made our visit comfortable! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! I found my new go to place to stay at when we visit our Texas family. Watch out Monika, Anita, Corie, and staff you found you guys some regulars. Thank you all for the great customer service!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Ruby M
Monika G, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

On behalf of the entire team we appreciate your time and effort to write a great review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. The Managment and staff really do pride themselves on a job well done, thank you for your comments. I will defiantly share this with the team. We hope to see you soon.

Monika