“amazing deal feels like a 200 dollar room”

Super 8 Willowbrook
Ranked #217 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 28 June 2016

great room, very expensive looking decor and amazing deal got it online for 77 a night, cant beat the price for this area, amazing room , very laid back place and the best deal i could find after searching for a while

Room Tip: order online 77 bux a night
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Anto A
FrontDesk18836, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for you wonderful review! here at Super 8 Willowbrook we are always aiming to provide you with the best service and are happy to hear you enjoyed our rooms and prices. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Perfect place to stay if you are in this area. Clean, nice pool, breakfast good. Staff very nice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk18836, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it and are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

After booking a room through Wyndam Rewards and using my reward points and cash, also putting a credit card on file to pay for the room. I arrived at the super 8 motel in Houston TX off of 249 along with my 5 year old grandson and daughter. We got there and I stated that I had a reservation the man at the desk instantly had an attitude but I still kept on a smile he said to me to wait a moment he had a lot of work he was completing I was like WHAT??????? he told me to have a seat in the lobby and he would be with me. Fast forward I was there 45 min and at this point I was ready to take this mans head off:) Well we were given room 105 it was dirty stinky and the sheets and towels were disgusting. I had to call to the office to have them replaced. He was nasty when I called said he would be there in a minute he was the only one on. Well fast forward 20 mins I had sheets and towels thrown at me not handed to me. I called and complained to Wyndam who sent an email to the super 8 a manager called me stated he could not find any such reservation for me. He ask me a ton of unessarry questions then I gave him the confirmation number and room number and all of a sudden he had a light bulb moment. He said he would be forwarding this to his boss needless to say I heard nothing back. Do yourself a favor if ever in Houston don't stay at the Super eight willowbrook off of 249 its a rat hole and a nasty attitude front desk clerk you don't want anything to do with!!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk18836, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Dear Guest,

We are sorry that you experienced this inconvenience, we always try to provide our guest with the best possible experience and are sad to hear that was not the case with your visit. We looked into this and it seems the wait time you experienced was not due to any issue on our part, regardless we apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Not only was Willowbrook location of Super 8 a great bargain ( we got senior discount online and booked online), the hotel staff were friendly and very efficient, the outside of the hotel was spotless, and our room was wonderful. Bed was very comfortable, room was modern, big screen tv, great connection for WiFi, lots of room, lots of hot water at anytime of day or night, fridge and microwave in room, desk, and it had SMOKING rooms. That was the main reason we booked there, but all the other GREAT things I listed made us so happy that we stayed in this hotel, rather than look for a new one when we found we had to for 5 extra days. Our dad was in hospital and that was reason for trip. Coffee maker, fridge, microwave all in room and FREE continental breakfast was better than most places. They had waffles you made on demand, sausage biscuits, toast, Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran, cinnamon buns, coffee, orange and Apple juice and milk and fresh apples and bananas. We have to go back in 2 weeks and DEFINITELY will be booking here again. We saved so much nightly staying here rather than other big chains. We totally recommend people here, and a special THANK YOU to Ketan at the front desk for going above and beyond to help me when we were extending our room stay 1 day at a time. She made sure we got to stay in same room and didn't have to check out then back into a different room, since we're staying at hospital all day and evening. The entire staff made a very stressful visit not so bad since we were able to come back to a quiet, inviting room every night to recharge. I forgot to mention how good their housekeeping staff was as well. Thank you all for doing such a great job.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk18836, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time from your very busy schedule to give us a review, we really appreciate that. We are glad you found our hotel to be accommodating to all your needs and all our staff to be helpful. Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

This place is have the best customer service. Front Desk clerks Danny and Keren are friendly and courteous. Them along with the clean up staff will make you feel right at home.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FrontDesk18836, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your very valuable review. We are glad to hear you enjoy the service our staff provides for you. We hope to always make you feel at home on every visit.