US$83
US$325
US$241
Cancelon
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

All reviewstypical courtyardcourtyard marriottfront deskhouse of bluesvalet parkinglight railoffice buildingtoyota centerhouston downtownwithin blocksmetro railmain stnice hotelbars and restaurantsbaseball gameminute maid parkrooftop pool
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for the 2016 NCAA Final Four. Excellent, very friendly, and helpful staff. I particularly enjoyed having a corner room with high ceilings, which overlooked the motor court. In addition, the location was absolutely perfect, as it was convenient to the convention center, the metro, and the numerous restaurants and bars downtown. I'd happily stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
jjdru429, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you for the good review! We look forward to your next trip here.

Best Regards,

Jeremiah Drummond

Reviewed 20 March 2016

My husband and I stayed here for two nights on a recent visit to Houston during Spring Break. We live about an hour away, so we've stayed in many a Houston hotel. This one is nice and new and in a great location. It's a two or three minute walk to Metro Rail station, and very convenient for checking out the downtown tunnels on weekdays. I recommend parking in the Greenstreet garage instead of valet parking. We initially parked with valet, then moved our car. We were then charged for both nights of valet parking mistakenly, but they removed the charge once we explained for the second time. Not a big deal, overall.

Rooms were clean and updated, but I was disappointed that ours didn't have a microwave. I have lots of dietary restrictions and often heat up meals from the grocery store in our room when we travel. I used the one downstairs. We did have a mini-fridge. The king-sized bed was super comfortable, and it was also very quiet. A nice place overall, but I think I'll try the Springhill Suites right next door for our next downtown stay. They have complimentary breakfast and microwaves in the room.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
jjdru429, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Thank you for you review and feedback. Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Or sister property the SpingHill Suites is a great hotel as well.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

A few friends and myself came to stay here for a Bachelorette party and it's was really nice. Very comfortable beds, spacious rooms, good lightning, etc. Very easy to Uber to and from. I'd recommend it!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you for the excellent review! I hope the Bachelorette party was a blast!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

From check in until check out, excellent front desk service. Spacious room, crisp linens, nice coffee maker and toiletries... fast and efficient valet parking, within walking distance of many fine restaurants and arenas. However, the local retail shopping center shuts down on the weekends.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
jjdru429, General Manager at Courtyard Houston Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Thank you for the excellent review!

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel was chosen for me by my company. But I couldn't have been more pleased. The staff was so nice. From the front desk to the bar. The gym was well stocked. Noticed several things around the hotel for handicap needs which was a plus in my book as a special needs mom. Room was very quiet.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the great feedback.