Free cancellation until 27/07
US$325
US$241
Cancelon
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

3,160 results
All reviewsconvention centertoyota centerthe executive loungediscovery greenminute maid parksky bridgegreat hotellarge hotelattending a conferencehouse of blueslobby barwithin walking distanceself parkingdowntown areaindoor poolastros gamebusiness trip
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The Hotel was located in a nice area, with the ball park just a short walk away, along with a nice brewery just on the other side of the freeway. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and we would absolutely, positively stay at this hotel again on our next Houston visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Charles C
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Charles C,

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Stayed at the Hilton for our wedding weekend. All of our guests were satisfied and enjoyed their experience. Kimberly was our point of contact for the room blocks. She was super easy to work with. After our wedding, Kimberly arranged a bottle of champagne to be placed in our room and was waiting for us when we got in. Overall, it was a great experience!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karli W
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Karli W,

We are so grateful to have been a part of your special weekend...congratulations! We also appreciate you taking the time to recognize Kimberly. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Have stayed at this hotel numerous times. Every experience is excellent. Very clean, great service, and good downtown location. Parking options are good as well. Hotel restaurants and other dining options very close make it very convenient. Will stay again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Christine V,

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and for sharing your excellent experiences at the Hilton Americas-Houston with so many others on TripAdvisor.

We value your business and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This hotel is centrally-located, within walking distance to various eating places including the locally-famous Phoenicia Deli. My room was comfortable for the duration of my stay for a business conference held next door in the George R. Brown Convention Center. Wait for the Hurricane Harvey waters to abate, and then book your stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Sylmusica,

Thank you for you review. Our downtown district is in great shape and we continue to welcome guests to Houston. We appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I would highly recommend my experience with my business partners. I had a great view location.Hilton has the best staff.I would pick the Hilton as my first priority stay. My business partners also agrees.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank M6817VMkimberlys
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear M6817VMkimberlys,

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to you and your colleagues' return!