I would sum it up in a few points:
- Location: Is good, if you like the city life and enjoy looking at the downtown buildings.
- Pool: located at the highest level of the hotel. You will have a very nice view and also if you drink or smoke, the outside is convenience.
- Staff: Generally are nice and welcoming
- Room: clean and bed was comfortable
- Starbucks: located in the lobby and the their prices are outrageously high.
- VIP lounge: Which means you eat snack and breakfast for additional $60 a day.
- Valet: They will annoy you with the same questions every time you ask for your car. "Are you checking out. Are you coming back. What's your last name. What's your last 3 numbers of your ticket. What's this. What's that, etc" I don't understand why Valet and Front desk don't communicate.
- Front desk: I called and literally the phone rang for a minute. Finally, an agent asked me to hold. I held for 2 minutes and 30 seconds before I decided to hang up.
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
View all 11 deals from US$110
- Free Wifi