“Poor Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We came here with a group of Friends and there was a waiter by the name of Alejandro who was our server nice guy for the most part. Up until he kept trying to flirt with my Husband he kept looking at him and made a few inappropriate jesters I was extremely uncomfortable. Before we left the waiter came over with our bill my husband had picked it up and this man had enough nerve to give my Husband his number 3462189446 I was so upset I left. I was going to say something to his manager but rather then make a scene I left. Here is a pic my husband found of the waiter.

He should understand work is work and to be professional this was extremely wrong. And I'm talking to a attorney

Reviewed 18 June 2018

On a recent work trip, my hotel recommended Cuchara on Fairview St. The space is well-designed with colorful art. The staff was extremely friendly. We started with margaritas - truly unique. The drinks were made with brown sugar and an orange liqueur. They were delicious. Next up, we ordered Asado de res Dona Julia. That was an amazing beef tenderloin dish. If you are looking for an authentic Mexican restaurant with a modern twist, go to Cuchara.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

My wife and I came here to celebrate a friends wedding and had an awesome time and great food. this past winter we had sent 2 months in Mexico and we felt we were right back there with the ambiance, food and drinks that we had here. The ceviches was especially delicious while being perfect with the margaritas. Good food, great service this place is worth going to.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We had brunch here on a weekend trip to Houston. The atmosphere was cozy and relaxing. The food, though, was amazing. They pride themselves as being authentically Mexican and they hit the mark. I recommend agua frescas and chelo huevos.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great food . Live Latin jazz band playing adding to the already chill ambiance. Prompt waiters. Attentive owner.