Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$197
US$93
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$75
Hotels.com
US$219
US$206
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$246
US$355
US$325
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I've stayed at this hotel numerous times, and most visits have been very pleasant and at a good price. This would be my feeling during this stay, but for the abominable check-in experience. I arrived at about 5:30 pm with a reserved room. Nothing was ready. Iwas told it would be a 10 minute wait. After 25 minutes, I checked in with the front desk and they said that the clearners would call when it was ready and they had not called. I gave up and decided to hepl the cleaners and took the elevator up to the room. It was completely cleaned and ready, but it was a handicapped room, which I abhor. I returned to the front desk and complained about being given a handicapped room when I explicitly stated I didn't want one. They replied that the fact that it was a handicapped room was not in their data base. Huh? They don't even know which room numbers are for handicapped rooms? Nonetheless, they had another room of equivalent class that they immediately offered me. Huh???? They had a room ready to go, but made me wait 25 minutes? What the h$%ll was going on? There was obviously an available room when I checked in, and they made me wait?? Hardly any apology. I'll think twice before staying here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from handicapped rooms unless you like this sort of accommodation
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Unfortunately I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express in Houston for one night. Found a charge on my credit card for 150.00 for a coffee pot and a towel they said was missing.
Don't drink coffee.
Didn't look at the coffee pot ,touch it or use it. don't know if it was even in the room .
Called hotel to inquire about the charge. Manager said house keeping said items was not there, were charging you..

No one thinks house keeping could have made a mistake.

If customers are going held responsible for all items in the room, there needs to be a inventory list given at check in to make sure all items are in the room or have manager do a walk through the room with customer so both parties can confirm all items are in the room .-like a towel count and a coffee pot

and corp office is of no help and all they said was call the hotel you stayed it .

Find a different hotel if you can or stay at your own risk.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Energy Corridor-W Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear ty b,

While I regret to read about your experience, I appreciate that you have shared this with us. Please allow me to follow up on your concerns and have the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information. I look forward to your response.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We stayed there for a business trip in May. The hotel is next to George Bush Park so it was quiet but still near a lot of restaurants and shopping. Our room was very clean and spacious. The breakfasts were good and my husband loved the pancake machine.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2016

I stayed there for one night. They charged me for 2. I have been trying to resolve this for a week now. The manager refuses to talk to me. The front desk keeps saying she is not there or too busy. I keep leaving messages and calling back. However, no resolution, no call back. I travel for business, and the customer service I experienced is horrendous. If you have to fill out expense reports or care if you are double charged, do not stay at this hotel--they don't care!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Energy Corridor-W Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear afirrantello,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Exp Houston Energy Corridor-W Oaks, TX. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We misread the map when choosing this hotel, and it was much farther from the downtown area than we thought. The hotel is fantastic, the staff is wonderful, and we had a great stay there. The breakfast is above average, and there is a Logan's Roadhouse right next door that is great for dinner. Everything seems quite new, and it was not crowded at all.. However, if the activities you want to do in Houston involve the downtown area, I wouldn't stay here, only because Houston traffic is absolutely horrendous and it will take you a long time to get into town.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple