Daily review should not even attempt dinner. I'm not super picky, but let me make a list.
1. Two other tables in the restaurant. Took 10-15 minutes to get a drink order in.
2. Server was barely past puberty. She told us a story how she once got drunk on gin. What?
3. Server had never pronounced a wine or liquor in her life. Had no clue what we were ordering.
4. Menu was wacky. Steak with flautas?
5. Busboy was standing, eating a plate of food in the dining room.
6 Food took 45 minutes to reach table.
7. Food was not good. Fish was awful.
8. Server brought wine refills even though we had not asked for them and we still had half full wine glasses. She had no clue.
9. Time for the bill, we were charged for 7 entrees, ordered 4. Told it was a "glitch in the system" right...
10. The valet had to run the credit cards because no one else knew what they were doing.
For a place that is charging 15 - 30 dollars per entree, this place sucked. Seriously. Worst value in Houston. There was no manager - only a clueless server, a busboy who eats in the dining room, and a valet who can runs credit card. Oh, and they had the radio on over the speaker system. I could hear the dj on a local station. What?
Will never go back. Please listen. It sucked.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.