“Just another HRC”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Nice place, however, as any other. Food as usual, beverages the same. Staff - cannot say they were friendly, because it took them 20 min to realize I was waiting. Worth seeing, not really worth spending lots of time.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Had a large group of twenty. We were served quickly and efficently. The food was well prepared and typical Hard Rock menu. Burgers, etc. But the items decorating the walls seemed dated and several were showing signs of aging poorly. Large convention in town had wiped out best t-shirt sizes.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The food was very good as were the drinks. We had 13 people and they did very well setting up a table for all of us. The waiter was very friendly, however the orders were screwed up so 2 people had to wait for food, he did not check to see how the food was and he screwed up on our bill so bad that someone else ended up fixing it. The entire visit took two hours and that wasn’t because we took that long to eat.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We are first time visitors to a Hard Rock Cafe. We were not sure what to expect in relation to food quality or service and I can say we were very pleasantly surprised. My husband and I shared a Big Cheeseburger and it was delicious. The beef was good quality and the other ingredients were very fresh. The children had chicken strips, mac & cheese and a hot dog between them and they finished everything on their plate. The meals were good value for money. Our waitress was very hospitable and friendly. Overall our first visit to a Hard Rock Cafe was excellent.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I am a big Hard Rock fan and have been for many years, collect the t shirts, always make it a must in every city I travel that has one of these restaurants. I worry though that some of the older restaurants must be struggling to keep up with the continuing new offers that are available. This restaurant is an example, dark,boring with no atmosphere and the memorabilia looks outdated. There is just so many better options around. In the case of this restaurant my wife ordered the classic chicken sandwich which was described as coming with thinly sliced grilled chicken, though when it arrived it looked like a fillet cut in half that was also overcooked. The fries were dry and cold. I had the Southern Salad which was only average as well. The merchandise store is small with many of the options behind the counter so if the lady is serving you have to wait before you can get to see a sample. Of course I will be back to Hard Rock Cafe's but not this one.