“Great Food & Nice Atmosphere”

Osaka Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #581 of 8,378 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed 30 October 2016

The sushi and sashimi were fresh and very good, and the drinks were also well done. In addition, our server, Christine was polite, helpful, and timely. I would definitely go here again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was a great experience. They not only provided great service, but also even provided a complimentary appetizer and a complimentary ice cream. I brought my family here and both my kids enjoyed the meal. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for reasonably priced, high quality sushi.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

You get 2 "free" appetizers. I don't eat raw fish but their are plenty of options for me when I accompany friends who do.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This is the place I head too when I am wanting great value on Japanese lunch ($12 for a full meal) or a hotpot on a cold February evening. The service is kind and uncomplicated, food is rough, definitely specializing in traditional sushi, sashimi, miso soup and tempura. Great if you have never tried the 'good stuff' but a little disappointing if you were hoping for something authentic.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Service and attention is superb, they send you some courtesy on the house, food is little greasy on my standards and some ingredients could be improved for better experience.